Ben Hur Best Buy exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't mind one, but when a whole load of people got it for $10.99, it's very difficult to pay more....

but that is your mistake Zia...

you have to know what it is worth to you ...of course i would also have loved to get it at 11 USD , but that was proberbly offered on Black Friday and knowing how that goes , i would not have gotten it myself personally on that day ... i set a price --- i know it is higher then 11 USD but i also know i will HAVE IT :D

proof people who got it for $11?

I had one ordered and was one of the first ... I didnt get it, order cancelled but BB did give me a $11 gift cert.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

ok, I guess I can believe people were able to hassle/haggle their way through customer service on BF for a price match due to their mistake or something ... who knows. In-store. I did it online....

but that is your mistake Zia...

you have to know what it is worth to you ...of course i would also have loved to get it at 11 USD , but that was proberbly offered on Black Friday and knowing how that goes , i would not have gotten it myself personally on that day ... i set a price --- i know it is higher then 11 USD but i also know i will HAVE IT :D

I think we're in agreement, it's not worth $60 or $70 to me, which is why i never bought it when it was available at that price.

Having it is less important than not overpaying for it....

That's why i wont pay silly money for John Rambo or Wanted...

It means i have to pass on some, but that's ok also, as it keeps me from getting carried away...:tear:

Loads of people on YouTube picked it up for $10.99 even after Black Friday, which sucks because the Best Buy I was at on Black Friday had a few, when I went back gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.