130.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 81GJFtKL7QL._SL1500_.jpg
    81GJFtKL7QL._SL1500_.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 340
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Saw this last summer and really enjoyed it. It's a nice slow slacker zombie movie, without much violence and a very easygoing feeling to it. The last 20 minutes, however, were very intense, I haven't seen such a setpiece before.

Although it actually is a very low budget movie, it never felt "cheap" in any way.

Price increase to 22.96. Never heard of this but it sounds interesting.

Going to check this one out. Every zombie movie is welcome in my book. Well except House of the Dead, probably the worst and only movie I've ever walked out on in history.

This film was made for $6000 and shot on a Canon DSLR camera, so it's very low budget, and it's one of my favourite films of last year.
It's basically an end of the world buddy road movie, with zombies. All done cheap, but really well made and with a great soundtrack. So good I bought some of the albums featuring the music. Can't recommend it enough.

Is this coming out on Steel in the UK?

[Edit] According to the filmmakers, a UK distributor has picked it up and it's due around the same time as the GGerman release. Hopefully we'll get a Steel too.

Check out their website - http://watch.thebatterymovie.com/

TheBatteryAlternatePoster.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MRD and rbarnes182
Got mine this morning. My first FuturePak - looks decent enough. No inside art and printed info on back.

Commentary
Real Whiskey featurette
Rock Plaza featurette
and a couple trailers.

Shout Factory should come up with more extras than that, so I'll be buying that too.

Reactions: MRD and eLviS1987