130.4 KB · Views: 346
  • 81GJFtKL7QL._SL1500_.jpg
    81GJFtKL7QL._SL1500_.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 345
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
A FANTASTIC ORIGINAL ZOMBIE FILM THAT IS UNIQUE, VERY FUNNY WITH GREAT MUSIC.
I met and spoke to the director and actors of this independent film after seeing the UK Premier on the big screen and Q and A afterwards at Edinburgh Dead By Dawn Film Festival (Edinburgh Film House - Scotland UK) which started 20 years ago as Scotlands International Horror Festival. This film festival shows films from around the world that you may never see otherwise, and concentrates on new up and coming talent from around the world. CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE.

This is a funny, scary, buddy movie with a great ending I think. Watch all the extras on the blu-ray because its worth it.

RATE 8/10

Last edited:
Reactions: stepstone
A FANTASTIC ORIGINAL ZOMBIE FILM THAT IS UNIQUE, VERY FUNNY WITH GREAT MUSIC.
I met and spoke to the director and actors of this independent film after seeing the UK Premier on the big screen and Q and A afterwards at Edinburgh Dead By Dawn Film Festival (Edinburgh Film House - Scotland UK) which started 20 years ago as Scotlands International Horror Festival. This film festival shows films from around the world that you may never see otherwise, and concentrates on new up and coming talent from around the world. CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE.

This is a funny, scary, buddy movie with a great ending I think. Watch all the extras on the blu-ray because its worth it.

RATE 8/10

That's where I met them @MRD, and I kept in touch. Sent them my copy to sign and they happily obliged.

jeremy-gardner-adam-cronheim-jpg.89604

Attachments

• Jeremy Gardner & Adam Cronheim.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 441
Last edited:
I never trust what the packaging says. I have a lot of imports that only list B on the back, yet play perfectly in my US PS3.

On AVForums there is an entry from one of the members there confirming the disc to be Region B locked but able to be bypassed on his player.

Linking to other forums is not permitted here but you shouldn't have any problem locating the entry.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jacobsever