PS3 Beyond: Two Souls - Special Edition

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
**The Special Edition is a limited incentive exclusive for those who pre-order only from Gamestop/EB Games in the U.S. and Canada**

RELEASE DATE: Oct. 08, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $59.99 [USA/Canada] / £39.99 [UK]
ORDER (USA)
ORDER (Canada)
ORDER (UK)

8516460483_0afd46122f.jpg

INCLUDES:
• Exclusive Steelbook Premium Packaging
• Exclusive 30-Minutes Long Playable Scene
• Extensive Behind The Scenes Video Features
• Soundtrack
• PS3 Dynamic Theme
• PSN Avatar Bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope we get a steelbook over here in the UK. Or even better... something similar to the Heavy Rain special edition they released. The embossed rain effect on that digipack was awesome! And I loved the origami swan as well, even though it was a really simple idea and just a piece of paper lol.

Click the attachment link to see the OFFICIAL cover to the BEYOND: Two Souls Steelbook! :scat:

Special thanks to Mikkeli for the heads-up!

Attachments

• oNmOhFu.jpg
    oNmOhFu.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 140
Awesome video Tridon! :thumbs: Damn! I missed out on this one :angry: :( Oh well... let me know how awesome this game is! I'm gonna get it sooner or later. I still have to finish GTAV first!

LOL! "I'm not gonna flip it and show you my code!" :hilarious!

Cute dog by the way :p And awesome shout-out to HDN at the end! :scat:

Reactions: tridon
Great video Ken! It looks like the US got the better deal once again... I really wish the EU edition had some interior art.

Reactions: tridon
Fun game. I enjoyed it but it was a little short in my opinion. Very reminiscent of Heavy Rain but at the same time there's a whole new dynamic to the game because of Aiden (the spiritual entity). My two quarrels with the game are: A) I wish you could do more with Aiden. Maybe allow upgrades, let him travel further, etc. B) I'm not a fan of trophies that require you to view 5+ different endings, dependent on certain conditions being met.

My copy of the steel came with small little paint chips, very minuscule so it doesn't bother me. There was nothing I could do about it though since the US version comes with a slipcover that you can't see through. Oh well, better luck next time I guess. Still a very nice steelbook, now time to get The Last of Us steel so I can trick people into thinking it's the same girl on both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk