UK
Release date: February 24th, 2015
Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99
Notes: Debossed title, gloss finish, region-free

16943828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually from what I've seen over the last few steelbook releases, it has gotten better than it was.

And now they send steelbooks correctly (no worries about getting the amaray) due to feedback from HDN members & staff! :)

IMO, the worst is Walmart.

Oh cool, that's good to know.

My last two purchases from Target were in-store, since I had bad experiences with nearly every online order from them before that.

Progress is a good thing. :thumbs:

And now you can get 20% off any NEW order with code "DEAL20"

(20% off $24.99)

I just tried to place an order using this code and it stated that..."The items in your cart do not yet meet the minimum requirements for the promotion you entered." This is bullsh!t. Why have a code if cannot use it on the site.

At $19.99, that's £12.99 and so far it's seemingly WEA. Compared to Zavvi's £24.99 for WWA. Personally, I don't think a 3-D disc is worth £12 extra.

This looks better and better.

Reactions: jimmyv
Too bad theres no tiny Baymax character on the bottom of the spine...stupid OCD. 1st world collector problems I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles
Same thing here.The code worked as well.The problem is,it was such a big discount.It was essentially " buy 4 get 1 free " I think this was the biggest reason they have altered the discount code.They were literally giving a movie away.

Really excited for this release. It looks GREAT, best artwork so far IMO. I'm expecting this to be very limited release and I'm not taking any chances. I will request to come to work a bit late on release day, as I need multiple copies (One to open, one to keep sealed, one for a ninja friend, and might grab a couple more for trade because this seems to be a very popular title and I can see a lot foreign friends needing help to aquire this edition,") and I may have to go to multiple stores as it is sure to sell out super fast and look amazing. This is one of the most highly anticipated Steel releases since GOTG, and if history has taught is anything; this will be in short supply. Oh and it's a blind buy for me. ALL IN.

Reactions: dfoles
Really excited for this release. It looks GREAT, best artwork so far IMO. I'm expecting this to be very limited release and I'm not taking any chances. I will request to come to work a bit late on release day, as I need multiple copies (One to open, one to keep sealed, one for a ninja friend, and might grab a couple more for trade because this seems to be a very popular title and I can see a lot foreign friends needing help to aquire this edition,") and I may have to go to multiple stores as it is sure to sell out super fast and look amazing. This is one of the most highly anticipated Steel releases since GOTG, and if history has taught is anything; this will be in short supply. Oh and it's a blind buy for me. ALL IN.

Everything I've read and heard thus far from Target employees would agree with this assertion. It's gonna be a tough one to find in-store if you don't get there early.