UK
Release date: February 24th, 2015
Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99
Notes: Debossed title, gloss finish, region-free

16943828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a glitch in their backend systems since it is still showing on their site and the Find In A Store is active when it is still not released yet.

Well not available again right now, but the steelbook is now listed with the free $5 gift card for online preorder if you order by Feb 7th, so next time it comes back up should be able to get it for effectively $20 (assuming you have a use for the $5 gift card)

For reference here are the terms & conditions from the promotion on the website/ad:
promotion details.
Receive a $5 gift card FREE with an online pre-order of a qualifying movie title from Target.com. Quantities limited. Not valid on previous orders. The gift card will ship when the movie ships. The gift card will be sent to the same address as your order and will ship separately. If you want to return the item you purchased to a Target Store, you may either keep the gift card and just return the qualifying item (you will be refunded the amount of the qualifying item reduced by the amount of the gift card), or you can return the qualifying item and the gift card for a full refund using the online receipt. If you return the item you purchased by mail, keep the gift card; you will be refunded the amount of the qualifying item reduced by the amount of the gift card. Offer expires 2/7/2015 at 11:59pm PT.

Last edited:
Well not available again right now, but the steelbook is now listed with the free $5 gift card for online preorder, so next time it comes back up should be able to get it for effectively $20 (assuming you have a use for the $5 gift card)
You think we can pre-order in Target and then if so, get the $5 card? Anyway, I'm gonna run a few errands this morning before Super Bowl and drop by Target to see.

9:37AM Just came back from Target. Customer Service said they can't take pre-orders. It can only be done online. Hopefully it become available again.

Last edited:
I really doubt this will be "limited" but I think the draw will be huge witch might this hard to get after release day.

Wow wow wow! Looks nice/ Do we really have to wait 2 more weeks to get it?

That, and you're more likely to grab a mintier copy in store, since their packaging for deliveries is quite abysmal.

Actually from what I've seen over the last few steelbook releases, it has gotten better than it was.

And now they send steelbooks correctly (no worries about getting the amaray) due to feedback from HDN members & staff! :)

IMO, the worst is Walmart.