Buy links:
Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been a big fan of arrow, ancient movies, poor transfers not just picture but audio as well. But they do make a quality steelbook case. Good artwork. Heavy weight to it and a very good paint finish. They just look and feel quality. The artwork on this steel is nice looking and I may well be tempted to get this at a decent price later down the line.

1986 ancient? I think you've probably just offended 75% of the forum. ;)

No offence intended but yes I'd say 27 years or so qualifies.

no offence either, but how old are you? 15?

edit: amazing artwork! i really hope arrow improve their packaging of steelbooks in the future - just got two totally broken and bent steels from them because of a plain air pad envelope. i will def. order this anyway.

Last edited:
Actually in film terms 27 years is pretty ancient.

i remember this guy here lately, who claimed that he refuses to watch movies that were made before 1976(?)...

and there was a huge firestorm on him.

to each his own, but joe, i feel sorry for you that, if you also refuse to watch "ancient" movies, you will miss out on a lot of great film experience.

i remember when i saw "citizen kane" (just the most classic example, from 1941) for the first time.
after watching this and many other ones made "early", i realized that most of the films made after 1970 were just re-sampling and quoting things that were already done a long time before.
and it's always great to know the roots even if you prefer "modern" movies.

There are good and bad films from every decade, Just because a film was made say in the 1930's doesn't mean you can't enjoy it today. I have films from the 1950's thru the present day in my collection. And I wasn't even around until the seventies.

Love this artwork and love this film. Live over on sainsburys at £16.99. Pre ordered