Buy links:
Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what's up with this movie, but that new artwork looks AWESOME! Who says "busy" artwork has no place on steelbooks? Hah! Get a load of this! :thumbs:

Liking the new art, would have preferred the Stout Mondo poster art instead but I doubt they could have licensed that. :p

Big%20trouble.jpg

I wish I could own one of these posters in the future but this one is way out of my budget at the moment.

Love the new artwork! Arrow sure know how to please their fan-base! The original artwork was decent enough, but this is even nicer! I always look forward to Arrow releases!

The logo seems too "Little Shop Of Horrors (1986)" though, and looks a bit odd on this artwork

Cannot wait for this steelbook it is one of my favourite 80's films. The original artwork looked good but this is simply awesome!!!!!

I bought the 1-disc Play.com exclusive sleeve DVD years ago even though I had the ultimate 2-disc edition just for the original cinema artwork slipcover which is the same as this steel so this is heaven for me.

Well done arrow for a superb job on the artwork back it up with a sturdy solid steel for us here and this could be the release of the year for me.