Buy links:
Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing news! Been waiting for this bad boy for ages. Hope it gets a decent transfer. Arrow always puts together great packs. Really Hal they picked it up.

The image is showing another predominantly black steelbook with pretty uninspiring artwork. Looks a bit similar to the Princess Bride steel.

Really, I think it's amazing artwork. It's the originsl UK poster artwork by Brian Bysouth.

dapyre5a.jpg

I'm also hoping the standard release will use the Drew Struzan artwork on the reverse sleeve.

zegajuge.jpg

Reactions: lolwut
One of my favourite Carpenter films (I love them all), and in my opinion, they chose the best artwork. I'll be getting this.

I wonder if it'll have any new extras? My U.S. Blu has a good selection, hopefully this'll have a nice long documentary.

Good news but when did Arrow start getting hold of major studio releases, BTILC has always been Fox and this is a bit of a change in direction for Arrow in their distribution policy.

Don't get me wrong it is one of my favourite movies so I would be happy to get the steel, I'm just interested to know what happened.

Good news but when did Arrow start getting hold of major studio releases, BTILC has always been Fox and this is a bit of a change in direction for Arrow in their distribution policy.

Don't get me wrong it is one of my favourite movies so I would be happy to get the steel, I'm just interested to know what happened.

Tbh, I think the more obscure horror films they release don't sell a huge amount. Higher profile titles from Fox, Universal and MGM will probably sell more copies, allowing them to take chances on the other films.

It doesn't, but the picture shows a steelbook :)

I do hope Arrow go all out on this with regards to AC and extras. This could be a huge seller for them

I think they have gotten a few "bigger" titles recently with Blow Out and Dressed to Kill from MGM. I don't mind that they are mixing it up with the other less well know films, Arrow always do a great job with their Blu-ray releases!

Jack Burton: Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Sometimes I miss the 80's...:emb:

Reactions: lee667 and Hooch
With Arrow distributing several Brian DePalma titles I hope they are now moving onto John Carpenter flicks.
'Assault On Precinct 13' has been released by a few indie distributors in Europe so hopefully they will do that too.

Reactions: Hooch