Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing yet.

Some people are still sceptical about whether this will be a steelbook or not. I can tell you that it is definatly a steelbook and will be released in November

Reactions: denizen
Dont know why people are saying change the art, I always have loved those 80s hand drawn montages that they did back then, a lot better thant the bollox photoshop jobs they release on films now adays. Hopefully the art stays as it is.

We should have some steelbooks with this kind of art. It's just not my style, and I collect for art + a good movie. The proposed art is too busy. I think this would have been better, with just the main picture and title.

11164784_det.jpg

Reactions: PKAVFC
We should have some steelbooks with this kind of art. It's just not my style, and I collect for art + a good movie. The proposed art is too busy. I think this would have been better, with just the main picture and title.

11164784_det.jpg

That's almost the same as the existing Amaray art. I think the art they are using now looks ok.

11164784_det.jpg
That's the cover I have for my u.s Blu-ray it's nice sure but something new a revisit to the old artwork a revamp if you like def a lot less black to the top and bottom of the current img.

My thoughts on inside art. big_trouble_in_little_china_558.jpg
or
wing-kong-gang-big-trouble-in-little-china-_140221-fli_1374074318.jpg

For the back = tumblr_m5oze9xx861qzr8nao1_500.jpg or tumblr_mibzrahqvq1qg8i80o1_500.jpg

This img has to much black if they opened up the art and covered 95% of the front with the actual hand art drawing it would be a vast improvement imo.
big_trouble_in_little_china.jpg

This is one of my all time fav films lets hope the steel looks good.

Last edited:
That's a disappointing price from Zavvi, if it had been exclusive, it would have been £14.99 :(