Buy links:
Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
It hasn't been officially announced by Arrow yet. Arrow like to leave clues and hints of things they will announce in the future for buyers of the products to pick up and spread word on the internet about.

BTILC was found in an 'upcoming releases' booklet. Aside from that and a couple of 'Yes' emails from Arrow themselves, that's all that has pretty much been revealed about this release so far.

I can imagine this being one of Arrow's biggest sellers, so I think they might have something special lined up for this, hence there being not much said about it on their part so far

Wow that was fast EEK! (3 days)

Anyway glad that i preorder but i am sure it will be back on stock like Monsters University

Zavvi probably got told to remove it by Arrow as it hasn't been officially mentioned by them yet.

Invasion of the Bodysnatchers was mentioned on Facebook by Arrow at around the same time as Zavvi uploaded the links

Arrow has published this in facebook:

***Big Trouble in Little China update****
To put minds at rest, the Big Trouble in Little China Steelbook that we are releasing has not sold out already – it is not even up for sale yet!

We are unsure why versions have appeared on Zavvi and have our team working on getting these listings amended as soon as possible. If you have already pre-ordered one of the Zavvi editions we would suggest contacting them direct for more information.

New announcements will always be posted on our Facebook and Twitter profiles first so if in doubt check these feeds for more info.

Arrow has published this in facebook:

***Big Trouble in Little China update****
To put minds at rest, the Big Trouble in Little China Steelbook that we are releasing has not sold out already – it is not even up for sale yet!

We are unsure why versions have appeared on Zavvi and have our team working on getting these listings amended as soon as possible. If you have already pre-ordered one of the Zavvi editions we would suggest contacting them direct for more information.

New announcements will always be posted on our Facebook and Twitter profiles first so if in doubt check these feeds for more info.

That's certainly reassuring! I'm guessing that this will be a general release, not just a Zavvi exclusive. During the initial pre-order period, I was holding off pre-ordering from Zavvi in the hope that it would soon appear on Amazon.co.uk. Glad to hear that Arrow have put out a statement regarding this release, to put everyone's mind at rest :)

This is available for pre order at sainsburys for £16.99

Arrow have not given the ok for this to be released yet
I would wait until arrow announce Big Trouble In Little China
Other websites are just guessing on this one as arrow have not even given them any details yet

It will be released but for now its not been officially announced or given a release date

Reactions: blade803