Buy links:
Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad artwork. Like the comic design. Hope the inside art is as good and a good marked down from Amazon. Time to ditch my Amaray still sealed.

Dont know why people are saying change the art, I always have loved those 80s hand drawn montages that they did back then, a lot better thant the bollox photoshop jobs they release on films now adays. Hopefully the art stays as it is.

Agreed, this is classic 80s artwork for BTILC (same as used on the CBS Fox UK VHS release).!. I love this image and hope it stays.

I'd buy at £14.99, not paying anymore than that after paying £15 for the US amaray a while ago :( still a brilliant film though! Artwork should stay as it is IMO

Great news. A fine movie too. Wish more Carpenter movies would get released in steelbook format. Hope the artwork is more original though. This is the bog standard picture on normal releases.

Pretty cool retro style artcover. I have sold my amaray a few months ago ... so it will be instant buy for me too. The amaray is dead, long life the Steelbook.

I think if the mockup was better positioned and properly proportioned, less people would have an issue with it. The image posted looks like it was thrown together in about 30 seconds, then saved as a low quality jpeg five or six times in a row.

If it looked like this, I think most would be plenty happy:

r7mv.jpg

Reactions: lolwut
I think if the mockup was better positioned and properly proportioned, less people would have an issue with it. The image posted looks like it was thrown together in about 30 seconds, then saved as a low quality jpeg five or six times in a row.

If it looked like this, I think most would be plenty happy:

r7mv.jpg

+1, that looks so much nicer, its better proportioned, the mock-up is comparable to Aladdin and how that needed to be adjusted, but hey, the UK is getting a Big Trouble in Little Chine Steel so i'm thrilled at just that :scat:

I prefer the art work at the top of the page over anyone else's suggestions as it's what I remember seeing most from when I was I kid so I am hoping that's what they go with although what hella put up was a big improvement in positioning etc so I hope that the creators take note of it.
Can't wait to get this one, I'm looking forward to all of the 80's releases zavvi and others are doing