Bottleneck Gallery Big Trouble In Little China by Drew Struzan

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Drew Struzan x Bottleneck x Big Trouble In Little China 30th Anniversary Screening!

Please join us on August 4th for two screenings of Big Trouble In Little China to celebrate it's 30th anniversary.

To kick off the special event, we will be releasing an officially licensed, 24 x 36 inch, 17 color screen print of Drew Struzan's iconic poster for the film. All prints are signed and numbered by the man himself and beautifully printed by Lady Lazarus.

There will be two versions available at the screening. A regular edition that is out of 400 ($200) and a glow in the dark that is numbered out of 150 ($250).

Showtimes are 7 and 9:30pm eastern. Tickets are $5 each and are on sale now at Syndicated BK. Each ticket comes with a free BTILC themed cocktail.

You do not need a ticket to purchase a print. We will start selling prints in the hall of Syndicated at around 6pm. All posters are in hand and will be tubed.

Any leftover prints will go on sale August 5th at 12pm eastern on our homepage.

We can't thank Drew and Dylan Struzan enough for being a part of this project. They are seriously incredible. Hopefully, we will have something else from Drew coming soon ;-).

Also a big thank you to the team at 20th Century Fox and Acme Archvies for making this happen.

1.jpg

Variant is sold out!

Also just want to chime in and commend Joe at Bottleneck, he had a slight concern over a mix-up with a print and went out of his way to contact me late last night just to make sure it was OK.

Solid people right there! These are good people at Bottleneck and believe me whats coming from them is tops.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Wreck
Variant is sold out!

Also just want to chime in and commend Joe at Bottleneck, he had a slight concern over a mix-up with a print and went out of his way to contact me late last night just to make sure it was OK.

Solid people right there! These are good people at Bottleneck and believe me whats coming from them is tops.

Joe is definitely one of the nicest, coolest guys I've dealt with yet through HDN.

@bloodsnake007 look mano, kenzilla is the bartender. :joy:

:LOL:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
It was gone before it was even there. No chance whatsoever...
I was there on the tick - and not a chance.
I saw there were four on eBay. And two of them were from two guys in Texas. But the Bottleneck Gallery event was in Brooklyn, New York on the day before!! Hmmmm...fake?

It was gone before it was even there. No chance whatsoever...
I was there on the tick - and not a chance.
I saw there were four on eBay. And two of them were from two guys in Texas. But the Bottleneck Gallery event was in Brooklyn, New York on the day before!! Hmmmm...fake?

yes but the leftover regulars went on sale online today so could have picked them up today and are flipping

@C.C. 95 maybe people who were over confident? or people who had friends at the release yesterday and are flipping, were they regulars or variants?

@Wreck no worries, I don't know if i would be able to get over every time but you know this one worked out

I went to Syndicated, nice restaurant, the people at bottleneck are super nice. all around good day!

Camera takes only a decent shot...

View attachment 256901 View attachment 256902 View attachment 256903

Why does it look like @tridon is the bartender! LOL

:hilarious:

Holy s**t! That does look like me!

@bloodsnake007 look mano, kenzilla is the bartender. :joy:
LMFAO! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: This is awesome! :hilarious:

Thanks for the laugh @Wreck :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon