Black Friday/Holidays 2013-What have you scored so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Enter the Dragon collector's edition for $19.99 from amazon.ca ... unfortunately it arrived damaged so had to send it back for a replacement.

So far, all I got were 4 steels from WB Shop at $8.79 each. Maybe I'll score a couple digibooks or even steels again just to feel totally in the mood of the date.

Yesterday at amazon.uk Madagascar 1-3 and Cloudy with a chance for meatballs 3D/ Monster House 3D/ Open Season 3D. Free shipping and dirt cheap! :)

Last night from Amazon, all blu-ray:

Westworld $4.99
House of Cards: The Complete First Season $12.99
Boardwalk Empire: Complete First Season $17.99
Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Second Season $17.99
Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Third Season $16.99
Archer: The Complete Season One $11.99
Archer: The Complete Season Three $11.99
Dexter: The Seventh Season $19.99

Thanks to Amazon.com -

* World War Z
* The Conjuring
* The Hangover 3
* The Great Gatsby

$7.99 each!!

Reactions: jammyone
Not a cheapy deal, but I'm absolutely stocked that I was just able to pre-order this from Mezco. :oohyeah:

Breaking Bad Walter White Vamonos Pest Suit - MTV Early Black Friday - Limited Edition of only 500 pieces

Anyone else looking to get one of these, can put in an order now, in advance of Friday, using this link...

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2013/11/26/black-friday-starts-early-with-breaking-bad-and-sadako-figures/

Tried to get one of those yeasterday, as well as Sadako, but they are refusing to ship it to Canada :( Fairly disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up Pacific Rim & Star Trek: Into Darkness for $7.99 each, and threw in the new Conan for $3.96.

Glad i waited on those first two yesterday, was going to get them at $9.99 a piece. :D

Reactions: cooey
From Best Buy.com I purchased:

• The Hangover 3 $7.99
  • The Conjuring $7.99
  • Pacific Rim $7.99 (copy for my brother)
  • The Wizard of Oz $7.99
  • Taken 1 $3.99 and 2 $7.99

Good movies for Good Prices! :thumbs: I'm still not finished! :scat:

From Best Buy
- The Conjuring $7.99
- Evil Dead (2013) $7.99
- Pacific Rim 3D $14.99
- GI Joe Retaliation 3D $14.99

From Amazon
- South Park Season 16 $18.49

Last edited:
For my brother arrow bd from amazon along with LEGO Marvel superheroes

For me just pacific rim and world war z.

Hopefully Amazon will drop some more movies to $4 now that walmart in store has started :oohyeah:

For my brother arrow bd from amazon along with LEGO Marvel superheroes

For me just pacific rim and world war z.

Hopefully Amazon will drop some more movies to $4 now that walmart in store has started :oohyeah:

Same thing here, Pacific Rim and World War Z so far. Hope to get Hobbit Extended w/ statue for a better price or Man of Steel.

Battlefield 4 x box 360 ?. Friend of mine wanted it for her hubby's birthday told her about it £26.99 I think. Hope it counts poor sole only playing a X -Box ;)

Still it would be a boring place If we all liked the same thing. So have to be inferior in there tastes to make the PS 3 Supreme:naughty: .

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.