Mondo Black Panther by Martin Ansin

Marco86

The Naughty Dog
Premium Supporter
Jul 17, 2013
Germany
FEB 20, 2019

Tomorrow we are proud to celebrate one of Marvel Studios incredible films from 2018: Ryan Coogler's BLACK PANTHER. Coming off the heels of a Grammy win for Ludwig Goransson's sensational score, the film is also nominated for six Academy Awards this weekend including Best Picture. At our 10 Years of Marvel Studios gallery show last year, we had a gorgeous poster by Martin Ansin on display that we are stoked to finally release tomorrow. It's always a privilege to work with Martin and this project was no different. His mastery over composition balanced with his stunning illustration and typography skills make for a gorgeous and elegant poster honoring the king of Wakanda.

These posters will be available tomorrow(2/21) at a random time via mondotees.com.

Ansin_BP_R-Sm_1024x1024.jpg

BLACK PANTHER by Martin Ansin 24"x36" Screenprinted Poster,
Edition of 375
Printed by DL Screenprinting
Expected to Ship in March 2019
Available to ship in the US and Select Countries Internationally
$60

Ansin_BP_V-Sm_1024x1024.jpg

BLACK PANTHER (Variant) by Martin Ansin
24"x36" Screenprinted Poster,
Edition of 200
Printed by DL Screenprinting Expected to Ship in March 2019
Available to ship in the US and Select Countries Internationally
$80

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
instant sell outs coming (ansin) ............ I only like the variant really.

select Countries internationally. I'm guessing that is code for Mexico and Canada assuming this is licensed for North America only. At best I'd guess NA and Europe, and of course Wakanda.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
It's a beauty, but I have zero interest in a Black Panther print (which is probably a good thing). As usual, though, Ansin is on fire! Damn, what a talent!

instant sell outs coming (ansin) ............ I only like the variant really.

select Countries internationally. I'm guessing that is code for Mexico and Canada assuming this is licensed for North America only. At best I'd guess NA and Europe, and of course Wakanda.
Many countries are valid as shown in the link on mondos website. I did not include the hyperlink