Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was refreshing the group buy thread from 10:00-10:05 and then had to do something else but it also went live on HDZeta's awful website?

Damn the vacation with my family :D
Not there was any chance anyway with those very low numbers.

To be honest...why keeping GBs with those low numbers? Maybe there should be a minimal. If there aren’t more available....just don’t do it.
Keeps lots of people from being disappointed.

Damn the vacation with my family :D
Not there was any chance anyway with those very low numbers.

To be honest...why keeping GBs with those low numbers? Maybe there should be a minimal. If there aren’t more available....just don’t do it.
Keeps lots of people from being disappointed.

The GB allocation elsewhere was a lot higher than here at HDN. For such a small print run this is always going to be an issue. Web store is so unreliable too. I used to place all my orders direct and now only successful half the time.

The GB allocation elsewhere was a lot higher than here at HDN. For such a small print run this is always going to be an issue. Web store is so unreliable too. I used to place all my orders direct and now only successful half the time.
That's what happens when a retailer with a webstore get known about more outside china
Website traffic increases as does sales

This was always going to sell out fast even if there was no GB's on any web forums
China local domestic sales would sell this release out fast on it's own

The same would happen if Blufans used their international webstore to sell all their releases and promoted it
At the moment getting blufans releases through Gb we are lucky as a lot don't even know about some web forums

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Welp, seems like the limit to the group buy was only one copy total (either 4K or 3D/2D). They let the 4K be overbought so anyone who purchased the 3D first will have the 4K one canceled/refunded. Would've hoped this info/organization was more upfront but something to keep in mind for future HDZ GBs here I guess.

I'll keep my 4K copy then.

I cannot believe those group buy numbers. It was announced at ridiculously low 20-20, while now it is 24-27, and well after GB system rejected me, I still saw 4K amounts going up 24 to 27 for 4K version.
I do not believe in the system which allows such overbooks, or deliberately displays wrong numbers. The booking process is so wrong, when I return from paypal and get good old **** *** message. I rarely see such a booking system, where after external payment confirmation you may still get the shaft.
I wish the people who developed such a system to always buy plane, cinema, whatever tickets via such kind of system.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kvaziboba
I cannot believe those group buy numbers. It was announced at ridiculously low 20-20, while now it is 24-27, and well after GB system rejected me, I still saw 4K amounts going up 24 to 27 for 4K version.
I do not believe in the system which allows such overbooks, or deliberately displays wrong numbers. The booking process is so wrong, when I return from paypal and get good old **** *** message. I rarely see such a booking system, where after external payment confirmation you may still get the shaft.
I wish the people who developed such a system to always buy plane, cinema, whatever tickets via such kind of system.
I think a normal flow is you put something in your shopping cart. The item will be locked. You get an amount of time (say 15 minutes) to pay. If that condition is not met, the item will be released for sale again.

Reactions: megabee
I think a normal flow is you put something in your shopping cart. The item will be locked. You get an amount of time (say 15 minutes) to pay. If that condition is not met, the item will be released for sale again.
Yeah, thats how cinema tickets are sold.