Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My empty slip group buy purchase now says "Sent" in Your Purchases. When I click "Sent" I get my tracking number.
Most already know how to get tracking number but some group buy neophytes may not, so I am letting them know.:D

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: sis3 and kryptonite
This just came today and it is amazing. The case holding the booklet and post cards has a velvet kinder leather feel in hand you just want to keep stoking it top class finish hdzeta.
Great pics. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs: Next time couple you please use spoiler tags if you're attaching that many full images? Thanks :)

• Thanks
Reactions: razr24788
Got the DL slip today and tbh it´s pretty disappointing :bored: I expected much more movement, even DL of Edge of Tomorrow looks better on video than this in hand. Also thought it´s gonna be more sharp, better pic.

Single lenti is much more better than DL. Like the colours though, so probably gonna keep it anyway :whistle::LOL::coffee: for that price :angel:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Got the DL slip today and tbh it´s pretty disappointing :bored: I expected much more movement, even DL of Edge of Tomorrow looks better on video than this in hand. Also thought it´s gonna be more sharp, better pic.

Single lenti is much more better than DL. Like the colours though, so probably gonna keep it anyway :whistle::LOL::coffee: for that price :angel:

I have the DL too, I agree it's not a very good Lent. I have the movie-less SL coming.

Do tend to agree but there is an angle from above left that when held right, both images on the double lenti look very good.

Shame you have to try so hard to find the right angle.

*trying to find that angle*

:hilarious:

:LOL::LOL: Wondered if you'd bother.

Let me go check again to make sure I'm not talking out of my arse!

Ok so I remember what I mean now. Right so when I look directly straight on on the DL, both images are mid transition if you know what I mean which I think is a bit pants. The best angle I could find where I could rock it from left to right and see a nice clear crisp image of the full movement of the lenti was from above left.

I mean as clear and crisp as they can be. Gosling still looks like his eye sockets have grown skin over them.

:LOL::LOL: Wondered if you'd bother.

Let me go check again to make sure I'm not talking out of my arse!

Ok so I remember what I mean now. Right so when I look directly straight on on the DL, both images are mid transition if you know what I mean which I think is a bit pants. The best angle I could find where I could rock it from left to right and see a nice clear crisp image of the full movement of the lenti was from above left.

I mean as clear and crisp as they can be. Gosling still looks like his eye sockets have grown skin over them.

:rofl::LOL:

I think I know what angle you mean, it has great depth like this. But I think what is most disappointing, are those flat rain drops, I thought these will be really in front of the image and make it brilliant 3D, but it´s barely noticable actually (n)(n)