Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not. I had x2 of them plus another 2 steels arrive in a larger brown envelope than usual lol usually 135, yes. Amazon collect import fees and strip out vat for you on more expensive orders though, so it's a null issue with them.
What's that some sort of Amazon magic trick thats shocking. If i was packing items I just couldn't do that to someone. I've ordered from all the EU Amazon's before and nearly always had them come in boxes but hearing people get them in brown envelope mailers puts me off. The worst one i experienced was getting a mad max collectors edition with no box or packaging (even with selecting come with amazon packaging), the delivery label was on the item itself., the delivery guy was confused as well, needless to say i kept the item and got a full refund. Thanks for the confirmation of import fees, that's why i do like Amazon who sort it all out for you.

Say goodbye to the last remaining titans of cult collectors.

It may also help sell any leftovers of other TOC titles as well as future titles. All the people who missed out on this the first time but have collected other titles since then may grab it now and then want to collect any other titles they passed on because they wouldn't have had a full set.

For others, this could be the beginning of their collection and now may want to buy the rest of the titles.

hi guys,
do you know if it's already sold out on zavvi ? or will it be back in stock soon ? a person i know is searching for it, and do not wish to pay huge amount as on ebay ....

thanks for your help ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: Chemartin_1
man those ppl that paid100GBP+ on ebay will be superhappy to see that lol
I know you are being sarcastic, but most of these people were others "friends" who help these scalpers to keep the price that expensive.
Say goodbye to the last remaining titans of cult collectors.
If collectors are just "collectors" because they buy out all the available stock to sold out one edition, they are more scalpers who wants to play with money, than keep "things" in their collection (as a real collector).

About the re-release: despite I'm not a collector for ToC releases, I cannot be more happy for those who missed the first release, and now, have the opportunity to get this edition at retailer price. :thumbs:
That's your time to buy 'before' scalpers deplete these second release to resell them (because they are known for buying more than 1 edition for themselves) just after the sell out...
The "value" will be rewarded for those who created the value (not vultures in between).

hi guys,
do you know if it's already sold out on zavvi ? or will it be back in stock soon ? a person i know is searching for it, and do not wish to pay huge amount as on ebay ....

thanks for your help ;)
It will be available in every usual retailer in UK (Amazon, HMV...), patience.
Probably, they will release this also in Europe (only time knows)

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny
I know you are being sarcastic, but most of these people were others "friends" who help these scalpers to keep the price that expensive.

If collectors are just "collectors" because they buy out all the available stock to sold out one edition, they are more scalpers who wants to play with money, than keep "things" in their collection (as a real collector).

About the re-release: despite I'm not a collector for ToC releases, I cannot be more happy for those who missed the first release, and now, have the opportunity to get this edition at retailer price. :thumbs:
That's your time to buy 'before' scalpers deplete these second release to resell them (because they are known for buying more than 1 edition for themselves) just after the sell out...
The "value" will be rewarded for those who created the value (not vultures in between).
Doesn’t bother me personally but I don’t like the label limited edition if it isn’t truly the case. I think it’s a miss selling issue and probably comes under a trade descriptions act. Limited means limited; it doesn’t say limited for now.

hi guys,

thanks for your help ;)

It was available earlier but it appears to have already sold out again at Zavvi.

Still available from HMV for UK folk.

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny
Doesn’t bother me personally but I don’t like the label limited edition if it isn’t truly the case. I think it’s a miss selling issue and probably comes under a trade descriptions act. Limited means limited; it doesn’t say limited for now.

So what is "limited edition" actually supposed to mean when it comes to steelbooks?

So what is "limited edition" actually supposed to mean when it comes to steelbooks?
Main acception of limited: limited (adjetive).
B1: small in amount of number
B2: kept in a particular size, range, time, etc.

So "limited" is not only "limited" as you refer to it.
It also means different presentation.