Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been compiling a couple of orders now from German and French Amazons, and came across a third-party seller Lilly with a few copies of this ToC BR, ~€63 on German, French, Spanish Amazons, and just €51 on Italian one, which is £43.
Whoever still wants one, probably should hurry...

Been compiling a couple of orders now from German and French Amazons, and came across a third-party seller Lilly with a few copies of this ToC BR, ~€63 on German, French, Spanish Amazons, and just €51 on Italian one, which is £43.
Whoever still wants one, probably should hurry...
That's exactly what I did, ordered from lilly on amazon Italy, along with other steels. The ones on amazon uk via their eu import option, they also will have come from the same seller.

That's exactly what I did, ordered from lilly on amazon Italy, along with other steels. The ones on amazon uk via their eu import option, they also will have come from the same seller.
Just got mine that I ordered Sunday, in an A2 mailer and a dent on the back panel. I have mostly managed to undent it, but still its fcking shite.

Just got mine that I ordered Sunday, in an A2 mailer and a dent on the back panel. I have mostly managed to undent it, but still its fcking shite.
I'd like to get this, but its a bit annoying having to worry about it coming from Italy and most likely in a A2 mailer, that's just disgraceful..

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Ordering steelbooks from amazon Italy has always been a gamble due to the shoddy packaging.
I've only ever ordered a couple of times from them and luckily both arrived intact...
It's such a risk from amazon, particularly in Europe. Odd though, today i had 2 parcels from amazon.de... one with 1 18euro steel in, and it was double wrapped in bubble wrap.. first time I've seen that happen. I was totally shocked.

The other had 4 more expensive steels in, just piled ontop of one another, no padding. Luckily only one minor dent on one, I was literally expecting atleast one to be banana shaped :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Interesting, studio just released their own steelbooks of Jack Reacher and Wolf of Wall Street, but maybe they could do a better version of Scream 5, anything would be better, probably.
Ooh, a challenge for TOC to make one worse!
The next release might be Watchmen
That is a Paramount release

It was listed on Amazon France briefly but the listing was later removed
Cool-cool-cool, haven't bought that movie in about ten years... *only half sarcasm*

Ah, great news. Glad to see a they've got another major studio on board. They won't get disney, meaning they're unlikely to get fox either. Only really leaves sony left to sweet talk now.

Got enuff good version of The Watchmen, not ToC can better it, even it's not steelbook, so pass. (If it's gonna happen)

Reactions: Lenny Nero
What is this, looks like just general Paramount releases, first few already announced and scheduled. Not ToC.

What is this, looks like just general Paramount releases, first few already announced and scheduled. Not ToC.
Upcoming 4K releases, definitely not toc releases lol new 4k releases could mean potential for toc titles. A few are out immediately though, as that's a list of US Paramount titles. Many aren't Paramount in EU, Titanic and Dusk til Dawn etc.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
If I imported a few things together from Amazon Italy, I should get them sent in a box right? should help protect Titans Blade Runner, Also whats the limit for the UK to spend before anything becomes an issue import wise and requires admin, is it £125 or something?

If I imported a few things together from Amazon Italy, I should get them sent in a box right? should help protect Titans Blade Runner, Also whats the limit for the UK to spend before anything becomes an issue import wise and requires admin, is it £125 or something?
Probably not. I had x2 of them plus another 2 steels arrive in a larger brown envelope than usual lol usually 135, yes. Amazon collect import fees and strip out vat for you on more expensive orders though, so it's a null issue with them.

Read my posts in this thread.