Blazing Saddles - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99

SteelBook/Rigid Slipcase/Tip-On Artwork TBC
1716620441524.png

Last edited:
Yes laugh but they really are in serious trouble. Not just a glitch in their finances but could be going out of business.. The Bud Light fiasco has nothing on Disney at the minute.
They've yet to reach rock bottom, they are after all not doing much to change things.

And that has not gone unnoticed by the general public.....
Can we move on from this inane discussion? I'm sure that I'm not the only one who'd like to get back to discussing Blazing Saddles and this release instead of a few posters' antiquated world views. There has to be a Harrison Butker speech somewhere that can divert your attention instead of clogging up this thread with all of your "anti-woke" (whatever that even means) cultural warrior nonsense.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who'd like to get back to discussing Blazing Saddles and this release instead of a few posters' antiquated world views. There has to be a Harrison Butker speech somewhere that can divert your attention instead of clogging up this thread with all of your "anti-woke" (whatever that even means) cultural warrior nonsense.
c7417963-727f-4588-89f3-4f6aa6f24a77_text.gif

Reactions: JGCramp
Can we move on from this inane discussion? I'm sure that I'm not the only one who'd like to get back to discussing Blazing Saddles and this release instead of a few posters' antiquated world views. There has to be a Harrison Butker speech somewhere that can divert your attention instead of clogging up this thread with all of your "anti-woke" (whatever that even means) cultural warrior nonsense.
I just want them to release some decent physical media, I'm not looking for whatever culture war you're talking about but sure let's move on.

instead of clogging up this thread with all of your "anti-woke" (whatever that even means) cultural warrior nonsense.
EB243892-1FAC-4A16-ADB9-DC3EB87DB15C.gif

It’s all these types of people see because it’s all they look for and if it’s not there they make it up and convince their delusional minds it’s there. It’s embarrassing

On the topic of blazing saddles I really hope this becomes a U.K. edition

I have no idea what you're on about. A person mentioned something about Disney and I made it clear they were losing money hand over fist and as someone who spend 25 years in advertising I can give you very good reasons why..... And you'll find name calling and disliking other peoples comments doesn't work with me. If you feel that strongly about my comments make a formal complaint to the forum moderators....... As for Blazing Saddles watch the "This should be banned" crap when the word gets out it's going to be released. It'll make the carry on over "Gone with the Wind" tame....

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Wouldn't bet on it. Disney has serious financial troubles now so you may see a return to classics on 4k or even Disney being broken up to survive.
Why do you say that? They’ve beat earnings estimates for 5 consecutive quarters, 5 of the last 6, and the one they didn’t EPS matched what the street expected. Not saying they’ve been great investment over the last several years, but they’ve only lost money 1x in the last 18 years and that was 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: dfoles and Hereticz