Bloodsnake's 'The Raid' Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello my kick ass Ninjas! :thumbs:

Everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of these fu**ing awesome films! :drool: :cool: :woot: It's been a long and EXPENSIVE journey to have gotten here :greedy: :smashed: :banghead: But now I'm happy and very proud to share this Collection with you ALL! :notworthy:
The-Raid-2 - created by EvilThing.jpg

(Masterpiece created by @EvilThing :D)

Part 1 Editions:
USA Bluray, CAN Bluray w/ Slip, GER Bluray w/ Slip, Kimchi Lenticular Exclusive -
*NEW Additions (Update #1): UK DVD and Bluray w/Lenti Slips, UK Bluray w/Slip, and EPIC Australian RARE Slipcover! :drool:

USA :bestbuy: Steelbook, UK Play Exclusive, GER Steelbook 1, GER Steelbook 2

Part 2 Editions:
USA Bluray, CAN Bluray w/ Slip, UK ES Steelbook, Kimchi Lenticular Exclusive -
*NEW Additions (Update #1): Kimchi Black Edition, FR Steelbook

1 & 2 Editions:
Metalpak, FRA Collection, GER Evoution Collection, GER Steelbook, GER Mediabook, GER Ultimate Editions
*NEW Additions (Update #1): UK 2 Film Collection with Art Cards
(Update #2) USA Collection

Soundtracks: :headphone:
USA Parts 1 & 2 - CD's and Vinyls

And this lovely Gift from @tridon! :drool: Thanks @apsmith21 for getting it signed by Jock! :notworthy: :cool:

There's still plenty more to come! :hungry: :woot: :notworthy:
thestandoff.gif

Last edited:
The Whites are really nice too, I can fully recommend getting them (Though in my opinion the black slips are still the best)

I am tempted to get the lenticulars whilst they are on sale, still undecided at the mo :bag:
@navydavey Tempted? o_O What are you waiting for!? :mad:
tumblr_na7kunqqG91qgojgxo2_r1_500.gif

ORDER THEM!!! :woot: :notworthy: :cool: That's a damn good price for those GEMS! :drool:

You will NOT regret it! :thumbs:
And if you do regret it... oh well! LOL! :D
the+raid+2+hammer+girl.gif

At least you'll own them! :emb: :p

Reactions: navydavey
Awesome vid:rofl::LOL::thumbs:
I must really love these films cos just watching a lego scene makes me wanna put the film on:joy:

:OMG: how have you not got the white slips yet??????? I'm in complete shock... get on the kimchi Web site asap @bloodsnake007 :LOL::cigar:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Awesome vid:rofl::LOL::thumbs:
I must really love these films cos just watching a lego scene makes me wanna put the film on:joy:

:OMG: how have you not got the white slips yet??????? I'm in complete shock... get on the kimchi Web site asap @bloodsnake007 :LOL::cigar:
Same here @chunk! :drool: Earlier today I watched the 1st film! :notworthy: I'm about to log off HDN and ENJOY Part 2! :hungry:

popcorn2.gif

And YES ma'am, I did make my way to the Kimchi website...I placed an order for the 2 White Slip Editions! :woot:
excited.gif

Reactions: chunk
"Yes ma'am":rofl::thumbs:
Woohoo.. you got the lot now:oohyeah::oohyeah::joy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: you won't regret it:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Thanks for the bad influence @chunk! :naughty: :p

I'm just gonna keep this information away from Alyssa! :stop: She's already scolded me about of the Black Slips! :ohno: :emb: I'm sure she'll beat my ass with those heels of hers if she'd knew I got the White Editions!
high-heels-emoticon.png
:blackeye:

angry.gif

Oh well... I 'HEAL' very quickly! :D See what I did there!? Heel, Heal! :woot: Okay, sorry for the bad joke! :shy: :sorry: :p I had a few beers, my buzz is finally going away now! :whistle: :LOL:

UK, I have an extra The Raid Blu-line blu-ray with slipcover if your interested ;)
Thanks, but I'm not as crazy as Franky to collect every version of this movie in existence. Even though I love these movies. I already have "enough" editions :rofl:. Now if you told me you can get the Blu-line version of The Matrix...then you have my attention! :naughty:

I really can't rate the black slips highly enough, they are both so great! :drool:

Another great set of additions for your collection, how many more can you find? :OMG: :woot::thumbs:
@navydavey Thanks my RAID Ninja Bro! :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs:

How many more can I find? :naughty: I'm still waiting for both White Kimchi Slips, the UK DVD and Bluray from the UK with Slipcovers for Part 2, another RARE Australian Edition for Part 1, and vinyl Soundtracks for both films :hungry: and Posters! :woot: :drool:
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: is all I can say.
@PunkNinja And all I can respond is :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :cool:
Thanks, but I'm not as crazy as Franky to collect every version of this movie in existence. Even though I love these movies. I already have "enough" editions :rofl:. Now if you told me you can get the Blu-line version of The Matrix...then you have my attention! :naughty:
@AlienKing Me CRAZY!? For these films? F**K YEAH I AM! :woot:

Best of luck finding that Blu-Line Edition for The Matrix! :thumbs:

@navydavey Thanks my RAID Ninja Bro! :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs:

How many more can I find? :naughty: I'm still waiting for both White Kimchi Slips, the UK DVD and Bluray from the UK with Slipcovers for Part 2, another RARE Australian Edition for Part 1, and vinyl Soundtracks for both films :hungry: and Posters! :woot: :drool:

@PunkNinja And all I can respond is :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :cool:

@AlienKing Me CRAZY!? For these films? F**K YEAH I AM! :woot:

Best of luck finding that Blu-Line Edition for The Matrix! :thumbs:

Congrats my friend @bloodsnake007 , I´m really proud of you , So many F$%%& Raid Editions :drool::thumbs::naughty::woot::hungry:;):wow::cool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007