3D Blu-ray 3D you last purchased or watched

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Tron: Legacy

The 3D aspect is great, except there aren't many scenes in 3D. But the 3D effects good with great depth all around. Would I recommend it? if you can get the 5-Disc with the 2 Tron titles for the same price as the 4 disc, sure why not? Otherwise I'd say it is not worth entirely worth it.

Double pack Amazon.co.uk Exclusive

IMG00338-20111024-2020-1.jpg

IMG00339-20111024-2020-1.jpg

I got the 3 Troy Story's for $210 mxp each (about $17 USD) at city club with 50% off, the mexican release only incudes the 3D disc that is good for me because I did not triple dipp this titles
alivio.gif

Just watched Captain America at a friend's home theater set up. Wow, I was surprised by the 3D presentation. There were a couple of moments that defined its place for me. I won't give it away but let me just say that they were not expected ;)

My wife and stepson have just finished watching Fright Night 3D. I refused to watch it because not only it's a poor remake of the original that I love, but also because I just CAN'T STAND Colin Farell :shoot:

My wife and stepson have just finished watching Fright Night 3D. I refused to watch it because not only it's a poor remake of the original that I love, but also because I just CAN'T STAND Colin Farell :shoot:

I picked it up the other day. Fantastic lenticular cover. Don't know anything about the movie. I'll watch it this week.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk