3D Blu-ray 3D you last purchased or watched

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Tron: Legacy

The 3D aspect is great, except there aren't many scenes in 3D. But the 3D effects good with great depth all around. Would I recommend it? if you can get the 5-Disc with the 2 Tron titles for the same price as the 4 disc, sure why not? Otherwise I'd say it is not worth entirely worth it.

i just picked up ica age and narnia in 3d, got them for a great price so could not pass them up. have not seen either yet so looking forward to a first viewing of each film.

The 3D on Fright Night was great in certain scenes, but the film being really dark there was times where it was hard to make out the picture. There were a few seriously awesome 3D effects though.

Reactions: jvules
Just bought Coraline and The Hole Blu-ray 3D's from Amazon UK. Taking my total Blu-ray 3D collection up to 13.

P1010972-1.jpg
P1010982-1.jpg

Final Destination 5 3D UK BD

just stuck in a pre-order for Transformers Dark of the Moon 3D UK BD as well

Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D

Just watched this which came in the Trilogy Collector Set and I am very impressed. Maybe because it has been a really long day but the 3D has great depth and separation especially in outdoor, shiny scenes.

Just watched this which came in the Trilogy Collector Set and I am very impressed. Maybe because it has been a really long day but the 3D has great depth and separation especially in outdoor, shiny scenes.

It was a good Blu-ray 3D. The film was shot in native 3D and it wasn't some post 3D BS. That really did it, there's good depth, I noticed a bit of ghosting in a few shots, but nothing that would say damn that's annoying. Plenty of good scenes in 3D. The first shot of Cybertron was pretty damn amazing IMO. :scat: