Hi-Def Audio Blu-ray Audio - Own any?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Not a whole lot out but wish there was so there was more artists I was interested in ...

There are also some blu-ray audios that come with traditional CDs. That was the case for Zazie's Cyclo for instance, or Carla Bruni's Little French songs.
Both are Universal releases.
The regular CD for these albums is sold for 16 euros, and the CD+Blu-Ray Audio for around 20 euros. Besides, the packaging is slightly better than the regular CD (it is neither Blu-Ray sized, nor CD sized - it is something in between)
The first one to be released as a CD+Blu-Ray Audio Combo was Mylene Farmer's "Monkey Me". Now, the blu-ray audio is available separately.

3rd blu ray audio for me this month, after Mylene Farmer's Monkey Me and Zazie's Cyclo: The live recording of Mylene Farmer tour "Timeless 2013". Wow. Big sound..

Bob Marley and the wailers: Legend

I do have 1, Bob Marley and the wailers: Legend.
Either it´s something with my equipment or the disc. The sound is VERY distorted. You just can´t listen to it.
I have tried with my Pioneer BD-LX91 and my Oppo BDP-105EU. Connected the Oppo via RCA and XLR, but it did no difference.

I do have 1, Bob Marley and the wailers: Legend.
Either it´s something with my equipment or the disc. The sound is VERY distorted. You just can´t listen to it.
I have tried with my Pioneer BD-LX91 and my Oppo BDP-105EU. Connected the Oppo via RCA and XLR, but it did no difference.

Yeah, that edition of Legend is an unfortunate victim of the loudness wars.
The new 5.1 edition of Legend is nothing short of phenomenal!
Very highly recommended for surround music lovers.
The Holy Grail of all things Marley! :champ:

My recent additions:

• Mylene Farmer - Monkey Me
  • Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused To Sing and other stories
  • Tiesto - Elements of Life
  • Supertramp - Crime of the Century
  • Yes - Relayer