Blu-ray/Movie you just purchased or watched thread

Jan 30, 2009
England
i picked up batman forever and batman & robin last night :)

Attachments

• bddisc.jpg
    bddisc.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 786
Just finished watching the first episode of this

pennydreadful_frankensteinexclusive_640.jpeg

I think this might be my new show now that Dexter is finished.

It has a nice Sherlock Holmes vibe to it. I highly recommend you check it out! :thumbs:

Agree! :thumbs:

Saw the first episode on "Sky Atlantic HD" last night and really enjoyed it. It definitely has that "Guy Ritchie" Sherlock Holmes feel to it......:scat:

Reactions: Bluprint and MGD
Just finished watching this for the first time!

donnie-darko-719479l.jpg

This was in one word "TRIPPY" had to do some homework buy this video actually helped me understand wtf was going on! :hilarious:

[YT]http://youtu.be/2mzR37e1EVk[/YT]

Reactions: vurt and MGD
Awesome pick, Blu!!

That movie is so weird but your first time is amazing. Glad you gave it a try, homie!! :LOL:

Just finished watching......

0671cf4e1c4854f92351fb6a65014a1d.jpg

Very brutal and hard to watch at times.

This movie is not for everyone but definitely recommend it to any war film fans! :thumbs:

Note: Really nice to see the "Real" Marcus Luttrell in a couple scenes ( first few at the base and once near the end )

Reactions: vurt and Bluprint
Watched Jack Ryan yesterday again. Good movie, I am surprised it didn't do better in theaters. Ryan is such a relatable character since he is so out of his realm in the movie. So different from other action movies where the good guy is an all around bad mofo who knows everything lol. The movie is well balance, I'd highly recommended!

I saw Walter Mitty and it was Such an Amazing Movie, highly recommend:scat:

The Conjuring, Holy **** was this movie Tensed. Very creepy Atmosphere thru out the whole movie. I don't recall the last time I got chills watching a movie @_@

Frozen: Highly recommend to be viewed with the Familia, great movie but it needed less singing:D

Lone Survivor: Another Badass Movie and on my top 5 War Movies. Great survival story and AWESOME USE OF SURROUND SOUND! Bullets weezing by from all over, hefty explosions with nice Rumble:D Demo quality sound!!!

Last edited:
Random Wal-Mart Haul.

97p5vk.jpg

Had a few on DVD already but needed to upgrade, price was right so updated a few classics to blu-ray. The Goodfellas dvd copy I had came in a snappack and was a flipper disc lol.

Just curious out of this haul what peoples favorite would be. Picking a favorite out of this group will say a lot about the person.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Both Classics did you get them online or retail? I would like to get The Warriors eventually but never see it

Books are great, and height issues aside Cruise is a great Jack, roll on the 2nd film.

My favorite was,

Sandy: [sits down at Reacher's table] Mind if I share your table?
Jack Reacher: [gives a nod]
Sandy: I'm Sandy.
Jack Reacher: So was I, last week. On a beach in Florida.
Sandy: [grabs Reacher's beer] What's your name?
Jack Reacher: Jimmie Reese.
Sandy: You don't look like a Jimmie.
Jack Reacher: What do I look like?
Sandy: I don't know, but not a Jimmie. So you're new in town?
Jack Reacher: Usually.
Sandy: It's kind of loud in here. Do you wanna, maybe, go someplace quieter? I have a car.
Jack Reacher: Are you old enough to drive?
Sandy: I'm old enough to do a lot of things.
Jack Reacher: I'm on a budget, Sandy.
Sandy: [perplexed] What?
Jack Reacher: I can't afford you.
Sandy: I'm not a hooker.
Jack Reacher: Oh, then I *really* can't afford you.

Cruise is the perfect actor for Jack Reacher such a underrated movie