Blu-ray Movies Drunen - Steelbook Retailer Thread

Feb 1, 2012
London, UK
cb_17.gif

http://movies-blu-ray.nl/

Has anybody used them before ? I placed my first order with them last Thursday but nothing has turned up yet. Starting to get a little worried. Was I supposed to put my order number in the comments section when paying them via paypal ? Or is that just for bank transfers ?

Has anybody used them before ? I placed my first order with them last Thursday but nothing has turned up yet. Starting to get a little worried. Was I supposed to put my order number in the comments section when paying them via paypal ? Or is that just for bank transfers ?

I placed my first order with them Friday and was concerned when I didn't receive a confirmation email and I asked and this was the reply I got.

I never received an email either that my items shipped but they always get to me. I never had an issue yet with Bert as he's pretty reliable.

So I'll wait and see. I've heard from others that Bert's pretty reliable.

Leo, Bert, a friend of the site owns this shop and has been selling to members for several years. He often provides info, pics and advance info, and is a very nice guy. I've ordered several times and never had any issues. Some members naturally have had some issues over the years, given the order volume, but Bert has been responsible in resolving problems. Just e-mail them-he's usually good with responding. It's a small shop (but growing), so if you don't hear back immediately, I wouldn't worry. I always order a few titles, so they come in a box, and I've not received a damaged one yet. Probably placed 3-4 orders. He's also worked with some of our Group Buyers who no issues. Good luck and thanks for posting the thread! :scat:

I've been talking with Bert for quite a while and he is a good guy. At one point he was a one man business so yeah keeping track of orders, invoices, shipments can be hectic. However, he is an honest seller and reliable. If you need further help you can always PM me and I can get in contact with him.

I've been talking with Bert for quite a while and he is a good guy. At one point he was a one man business so yeah keeping track of orders, invoices, shipments can be hectic. However, he is an honest seller and reliable. If you need further help you can always PM me and I can get in contact with him.

Would it be better that way or through their email [email protected] ?

Either way I'll wait a few more days for it to arrive

Bert emailed me and said mine were delayed because they ran out of Edge of Darkness. Damn, I really wanted that one too. :( Anyways I chose Leon as it's replacement and they'll get shipped out on Monday. :scat:

My copy of Iron Sky arrived today with a copy of Apollo 13, have to say the packaging was the best by far i have ever received. I dont know bert i just ordered thru the webste and picked the relevant P&P. Delivery time was superb and packaged in a box with tons of bubblewrap, then inside of 2 padded envelopes which when opened i found both steelbooks with 4 plastic corner protectors on each steelbook. Think they would have survived a nuclear strike lol. Thank You to all at the shop defo use again :drool:

I just received my package from Bert, and all Steelbooks were in excellent condition, packaged very carefully and sturdily. Great store and friendly service.

Excellent service from this site. Ordered several times, and will do so in the future. Probably the best packing of any steelbook seller. He really knows his stuff !

Last Thursday I placed my first order at this shop and since then nothing happened. I paid via PayPal and chose tracked shipping. I got a confirmation for the order and a second from PayPal for the payment. It doesn't seem like they sent out anything. Is it typical for them to be that slow with sending items out?

Cant say i had any problems with them, seemed very professional and they know they are well known in the steelbook community. If not sure give them an email i am sure they will be only to happy to help :oohyeah:

Ordered Underworld Stickerbook from them a few weeks ago, have to say everything was great, good service, good package, absolutely nothing to complain about !

Hey fellow ninjas,

I stumbled upon this site for steelbooks in the Netherlands and they are running a 20% promotion on some steelbook titles (discount applied automatically when adding items to the shopping cart).

I searched the forum threads before pulling the trigger on the order but didn't find any feedback (maybe I missed sthg?).

Can anyone advise if they've dealt with them in the past please? How long did it take to deliver? And MOST IMPORTANTLY how's their packaging?

P.S: they ship to most European countries, to the US and to some countries in Asia, and take Paypal (add fee: 1.5 €). :thumbs:

Hey fellow ninjas,

I stumbled upon this site for steelbooks in the Netherlands and they are running a 20% promotion on some steelbook titles (discount applied automatically when adding items to the shopping cart).

I searched the forum threads before pulling the trigger on the order but didn't find any feedback (maybe I missed sthg?).

Can anyone advise if they've dealt with them in the past please? How long did it take to deliver? And MOST IMPORTANTLY how's their packaging?

P.S: they ship to most European countries, to the US and to some countries in Asia, and take Paypal (add fee: 1.5 €). :thumbs:

they are very well known on this site...lol...basically family ;)
packaging is first rate all the way.

thanks for the input though for members not that familiar...