Blu-ray Movies Drunen - Steelbook Retailer Thread

Feb 1, 2012
London, UK
cb_17.gif

http://movies-blu-ray.nl/

Has anybody used them before ? I placed my first order with them last Thursday but nothing has turned up yet. Starting to get a little worried. Was I supposed to put my order number in the comments section when paying them via paypal ? Or is that just for bank transfers ?

Do they ship to the U.S.?
I see that they do. I'm ordering something for myself. :) thanks!!!
OMG shipping is so expensive. I'm going to have to wait. :(

Last edited:
Do they ship to the U.S.?
I see that they do. I'm ordering something for myself. :) thanks!!!
OMG shipping is so expensive. I'm going to have to wait. :(

They use TNT and DHL as opposed to regular posting services, that might be why it's expensive (guaranteed delivery too).

I didn't really want to buy two steelbooks but to make shipping more reasonable I got real steel etherlands and tron legacy for $57.80 u.s. dollars total. Real Steel was the one I really wanted so wish me luck on my first order from here. :) if I just now placed the order about how long before I should expect to see it?

It sure be nice for $17.50 euros shipping for just two steelbooks they could give me a tracking number or at least an email telling me my order has shipped. Grrrr...

Well got my two steelbooks in today in perfect condition pretty will packaged I think. So just over two weeks to get here. I would have had them yesterday but I had to sign for them so I picked them up at the post office today. :)
995383f19ceec60ae3969dfd233b3924.jpg

Reactions: Horhay
Got my 5 steelies ordered from this site and I will DEFINITELY be buying from Bert again :D

One could play football with the box and the steelies wouldn't get damaged, all mint :D

Bert was also always very prompt at replying when emailed.

Highly recommended!:thumbs:

Haha Ap-I am glad to hear you had a positive experience with Bert's shop. Enjoy your new additions!

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

Nice to read that blu ray Movies Drunen uses good quality boxes for shipping their steelbooks. I have not bought anything with them yet. I mostly buy steels from amazon/play or zavvi.

Regarding the titels they(movies drunen) have to offer it is not that extended. Most of the titels are also available at other internet sellers.
When I am looking for rare titels in steelbooks, I buy them in Germany. I live near the german border and the german market has a lot of collectors of rare steelbooks at reasonable prices

I ordered 31 metalpack and 5 steelbooks, all arrived in perfect mint condition. Bert used sturdy box and bubles wrap to protect the metalpacks and steelbook. Great price for metalpack and good deals on the steelbooks. Bert even gave a reimbursement for overpaid shipping cost. All my questions were answered promptly by e-mail. I highly recommend this company and looking forward to buy again as NL released lots of metalpack.