Blufans Premium X Marvel Cinematic Universe Complete Collection (SteelBook) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
53035519663_5b5a4d1024_b.jpg

Wave 1: 3 MCU movies coming in the Fourth Quarter of 2023.

According to Kevin it's "the complete collection." Discs will not be included. "Not going to be in any particular order. Random and recent releases."

I believe that to mean that they will be releasing every title, including titles that Blufans has already released. That's my interpretation but I could be wrong.

And when BF will post beauty pics of the magnificent Dr Strange MoM steelbook, slips and OC… :naughty:

Yes Please Want GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)
Nah, I don't think so. The movie is pretty bad, and most importantly I have an aversion towards Blufans, their stuff is too 'Chinese knock-off' looking for me in parts, and I don't have any of their Marvel releases to be needing to pair it with something.

• Wow
Reactions: tommyh84
That's more of what I was expecting, i.e not the iron mans lol

GOTG3 is a winner, however you can bet that'll be manta's next.
DS2, I've ordered manta's, so will pass unless it's much better.
Shang-Chi I have smlife, but I expect this will be better, so yes.
Would have been a good opportunity to fill in the gaps in MCU phases 1 and 2 first, but still nice to see phase 4 and 5 releases coming.

Great news but I guarantee you that Shang chi and Guardians 3 will be Mantas next discless releases too. Which will just be f**king stupid but that’s always been the case between these retailers

Reactions: Thor_Odinson_ESP
Great news but I guarantee you that Shang chi and Guardians 3 will be Mantas next discless releases too. Which will just be f**king stupid but that’s always been the case between these retailers
Yep, my thoughts too. They'll be far cheaper, and easier to get too. I have a feeling these blufans releases will be more like recent chunky OAB, than typical BE slips, which aren't for me.

Yep, my thoughts too. They'll be far cheaper, and easier to get too. I have a feeling these blufans releases will be more like recent chunky OAB, than typical BE slips, which aren't for me.
Tbf blufans is technically easier for me because I’m a VIP so I say Manta just cancel strange today and leave MCU to blufans but that’s me lol

Then again I don’t really fancy the chunky OAB slips either

Tbf blufans is technically easier for me because I’m a VIP so I say Manta just cancel strange today and leave MCU to blufans but that’s me lol

Then again I don’t really fancy the chunky OAB slips either
Ah fair haha i mean i shouldn't have an issue getting any of these releases, if I want them, given my purchase history. It'll be whether I want them, depending on the release's format.

Apart from a few rare OCs, I'm very much a 1 standard size slip per release type of collector. FAC XL and ETB slips are a bit much for me, chunky OAB releases really are exclusive.

Reactions: Flloydo
Nah, I don't think so. The movie is pretty bad, and most importantly I have an aversion towards Blufans, their stuff is too 'Chinese knock-off' looking for me in parts, and I don't have any of their Marvel releases to be needing to pair it with something.

I didn't think I'd see a worst take than 'Glossy Steelbooks are the worst' this week but yours has run that close :cautious:

I didn't think I'd see a worst take than 'Glossy Steelbooks are the worst' this week but yours has run that close :cautious:
No, their steelbooks in particular are fine, I've even bought Romeo + Juliet and Moulin Rouge just for the steels.
I mean some of their supplemental stuff looks too cheap, or awkward, or tacky, with shiny silver/chrome text or finish.
Backwards slips and only cards or booklet is a huge minus as well, which probably won't apply to these BPs.

Guys! I bought the three different OCs from The Dark Knight trilogy as well as the three DL that could be purchased separately. Do they count as six different group buys? Would I have a chance to get my hand on these Marvel releases? Thanks!

A OC box with 3 slips counts for 3.
Not that I've read anything that specific to the contrary, but are you sure about that? A OC is a single purchase from blufans. A single purchase, from a single GB.

The requirements from kevin said "non-VIPs who joined at least 5 group buys with me in last 2 years".

That would suggest you'd have to have joined 5 different GBs. So, no, buying 1 OC from 1 GB would not count as 3. It'd be 1.

It'd need to be ironed if he means 5 purchases total, or 5 purchases from 5 different GBs, hence the OPs query.

Not that I've read anything that specific to the contrary, but are you sure about that? A OC is a single purchase from blufans. A single purchase, from a single GB.

The requirements from kevin said "non-VIPs who joined at least 5 group buys with me in last 2 years".

That would suggest you'd have to have joined 5 different GBs. So, no, buying 1 OC from 1 GB would not count as 3. It'd be 1.

It'd need to be ironed if he means 5 purchases total, or 5 purchases from 5 different GBs, hence the OPs query.
My bad, I thought @Thor_Odinson_ESP was asking about the conditions to become a VIP.

Reactions: Thor_Odinson_ESP