Blufans Premium X Marvel Cinematic Universe Complete Collection (SteelBook) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
53035519663_5b5a4d1024_b.jpg

Wave 1: 3 MCU movies coming in the Fourth Quarter of 2023.

According to Kevin it's "the complete collection." Discs will not be included. "Not going to be in any particular order. Random and recent releases."

I believe that to mean that they will be releasing every title, including titles that Blufans has already released. That's my interpretation but I could be wrong.

50 slips or quarter slips. So a OC counts for 3. It does include Blufans and Fanatics.
I’m just a fresh VIP.
You need to send pics of your collection to Kevin.
Aha! Cheers. I've just had a count and I think I've got dead on 50 slips/quarters. Not 100% where the actual 1/4 slip's are for 4 of those steels mind you.. reckon that'll matter?

If it does, I've got 4 other slips ordered and paid for via GB that are yet to be released, so may make it on a technicality :rofl:

Aha! Cheers. I've just had a count and I think I've got dead on 50 slips/quarters. Not 100% where the actual 1/4 slip's are for 4 of those steels mind you.. reckon that'll matter?

If it does, I've got 4 other slips ordered and paid for via GB that are yet to be released, so may make it on a technicality :rofl:
Have to be in hand mate. However Kevin is good and he will make the odd exception. Especially if you’re a frequent user/ buyer

Have to be in hand mate. However Kevin is good and he will make the odd exception. Especially if you’re a frequent user/ buyer
Assumed they had to be in hand, or anyone could claim they've got anything :rofl: it was more of a bargaining idea if he didn't like a photo of 4 steels without their physical paper 1/4 slip.

Assumed they had to be in hand, or anyone could claim they've got anything :rofl: it was more of a bargaining idea if he didn't like a photo of 4 steels without their physical paper 1/4 slip.
Well if the GBs are through him and you bought those 4 you’re still waiting for through him then he might be understanding about it and add you to the VIP list. If they are through other GBs you’d most likely have to wait until they are in hand.

Also the photo needs to show the steels from what I remember or if sealed then a picture of the steels from the open slot side. I think. It’s been a long time. I joined a few years back when the amount was 25 editions

Well if the GBs are through him and you bought those 4 you’re still waiting for through him then he might be understanding about it and add you to the VIP list. If they are through other GBs you’d most likely have to wait until they are in hand.

Also the photo needs to show the steels from what I remember or if sealed then a picture of the steels from the open slot side. I think. It’s been a long time. I joined a few years back when the amount was 25 editions
Nah, the outstanding ones are from wreck and triggers. Probs have to wait for them in that case.

Christ that's a lot of photos, if he needs side shots as well.. guess it's to make sure they aren't empty lol none are, but 1 or 2 have had the steel switched out.. might be close but no cigar!

Worth a try, but may have to wait until a few more are in hand. Where do I send him a message?

Nah, the outstanding ones are from wreck and triggers. Probs have to wait for them in that case.

Christ that's a lot of photos, if he needs side shots as well.. guess it's to make sure they aren't empty lol none are, but 1 or 2 have had the steel switched out.. might be close but no cigar!

Worth a try, but may have to wait until a few more are in hand. Where do I send him a message?
I’ll PM you

Reactions: samdavies

Future releases you’ve paid for are included in the total. It was the case for me. Just send the proof if bought through another GB than his.

• Helpful Post
Future releases you’ve paid for are included in the total. It was the case for me. Just send the proof if bought through another GB than his.
Oh great. Okay even without the 1/4 slips that should still just about get me to 50 then. Did you just send one group shot of all your slips (plus upcoming GB proof)? Or did you need to take pictures of their numbers, backs, open spines etc..?

Oh great. Okay even without the 1/4 slips that should still just about get me to 50 then. Did you just send one group shot of all your slips (plus upcoming GB proof)? Or did you need to take pictures of their numbers, backs, open spines etc..?

Took front pics of my whole collection on my bed* (so same background… proof there were all at the same place) . Marvels / Disneys / DCs / others.
Didn’t take pics of the numbers.
And I bought through several GB Kevin managed. All my preorders were from him. So he knew it was valid.

No I don’t sleep with my Blufans Collection. :D

• Haha
Not that I've read anything that specific to the contrary, but are you sure about that? A OC is a single purchase from blufans. A single purchase, from a single GB.

The requirements from kevin said "non-VIPs who joined at least 5 group buys with me in last 2 years".

That would suggest you'd have to have joined 5 different GBs. So, no, buying 1 OC from 1 GB would not count as 3. It'd be 1.

It'd need to be ironed if he means 5 purchases total, or 5 purchases from 5 different GBs, hence the OPs query.
So if I joined the GBa here on Hidef does It count? Thanks for your help!

From Kevin

With the recent announcement of the BP titles, there has been a significant surge in interest among steelbook collectors. However, due to an extremely limited supply and high demand, open group buys will not be available here. Preorders will only be accepted through private messaging, exclusively for Blufans VIP members or non-VIP members who have consistently participated in group buys over the past two years. Priority for preordering the Blufans X MCU will be given to those who are already on the group buy lists for The Prestige, 007 NTTD, and WW1984 this year. The setup for Blufans X MCU will resemble previous BE releases, featuring a one-click set and a single sale of the double lenticular edition. The group buy for Wave 1 will be bundled for each edition of three titles, limited to one edition per VIP member. Preorder registration will commence on August 1st. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me via private message. Thank you once again for your loyal support!

So if I joined the GBa here on Hidef does It count? Thanks for your help!
In theory, if the same rules apply here, yes. You'll have to wait and see what @Wreck has to say on the matter, as he hosts blufans HDN GBs.

Those are kevin's rules for buying these releases via his GB, they may not be the same rules that each host uses. You'd have to have physically bought other GBs from kevin, to join his GB for these. You haven't, so you wouldn't be able to.

Reactions: Thor_Odinson_ESP
From Kevin
So it’s non VIPs that have to have been involved in the prestige, no time to die and WW84 right? That’s how I read it.

Also that last Part I don’t get. Does that mean we will be paying for all 3 at once?