Boomerang - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Thailand]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
logo.jpg

Feel free to share feedback regarding your shopping experiences.

Never bought sometime there, and I will never do it either. Their website is always sóóóó slow, that's one point that will not attract me.

my experience was pretty good when considering the packageing method. What just keeps me away is the expensive shipping fees...

Ive always been taxed when they ship - so not very customs friendly in my opionen , there are better thia retailers out there.

Take care
John

Hello my fellow Ninjas! So I bit the bullet and ordered one of these beauties... upon checking the tracking #, I find out it's inbound into US customs. Does anybody know if this means I will be charged something? I have never had any problems in the past- though previously all my Asian purchases had gone through the NYC branch :(

Screen Shot 2014-05-18 at 5.01.59 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my fellow Ninjas! So I bit the bullet and ordered one of these beauties... upon checking the tracking #, I find out it's inbound into US customs. Does anybody know if this means I will be charged something? I have never had any problems in the past- though previously all my Asian purchases had gone through the NYC branch :(

View attachment 70508

You won't be charged anything.Everything you order from overseas have to go thru and be checked by customs for safety.This is the norm.No worries...

Reactions: chilean
Wow... I ordered the steelbook from Boomerangshop and this is what I got:

IMG_6719.jpg

I have emailed the support team, though I'm not sure what to expect. The steelbook is now showing as sold out :(