G2 JUMBO

brave_fr.jpg

Actual Pics thank's to Dominicd
708897P1110941.jpg

355106P1110944.jpg

415790P1110945.jpg

176762P1110946.jpg

769027P1110947.jpg
Preorder Link: http://video.fnac.com/a4729459/Rebe...-Prestige-Speciale-Fnac-Boitier-Metal-Blu-Ray

Others: It Comes with a Booklet of 68 pages :oohyeah:

this time France Rocks :scat::scat::scat:

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
After this steelie I'm taking it easy next year as these past few months have been hectic...

(remembers The Hobbit, The Lone Ranger, Man Of Steel, Star Trek Into Darkness, Iron Man 3, Elysium, Monsters University, The Wolverine etc in 2013)

...damn.

yeah, but most of these won't come out on blu-ray until the later half of 2013 so we need others to tide us over!!!:twisted::twisted:

As for this im curious to see actual pictures. I dont think that red border will look so hot.

Cancelled my order. I just think the negative response over packaging is overwhelming. Might regret it later but couldn't risk it.

Where did you hear this from mate?

From a reliable source who had a meeting with another reliable source who is in the know .... they cant be named otherwise I could make the rumor sound VERY credible. But news from someone who got news from someone should be a rumor still until 100% confirmed.

I'll admit, if its a jumbo then its very misleading given the mock art.

I just want to weigh in on this jumbo steel issue. I for one highly doubt that this will be a jumbo, for 1 very important reason. There was never a steel package designed to hold discs, and a 68 page booklet. A jumbo steel, I would imagine would be something like the FS release of "Up". That jumbo was designed to hold 4 discs, not a 68 page book. I can't see them designing a whole new steelbook design, just to fit a 68 page book, when having it sealed to the back, like X-men would do just fine. I wouldn't worry about these rumors. I've secured 3 of these myself, and are fully expecting to be similar to the French X-men in terms of packaging. Thats my 2 cents on the issue, but we'll find out soon enough.

From a reliable source who had a meeting with another reliable source who is in the know .... they cant be named otherwise I could make the rumor sound VERY credible. But news from someone who got news from someone should be a rumor still until 100% confirmed.

I'll admit, if its a jumbo then its very misleading given the mock art.

is there a chance that you can officially let us know before the release date if this indeed 100% confirmed? i mean more than 24 hours before the release date lol

Cancelled my order. I just think the negative response over packaging is overwhelming. Might regret it later but couldn't risk it.

Be careful if you buy one from eBay though. In my experience people tend to dump their dented and damaged Fnac orders onto eBay because it's easier than sending them back. And for that reason it can be tough finding mint, undamaged examples of some Fnac exclusives. Working with a trader on HDN would probably be a better way to go.

Be careful if you buy one from eBay though. In my experience people tend to dump their dented and damaged Fnac orders onto eBay because it's easier than sending them back. And for that reason it can be tough finding mint, undamaged examples of some Fnac exclusives. Working with a trader on HDN would probably be a better way to go.

Trust me I have no interest purchasing it through Ebay. The only way i'll get a copy is if someone could possibly order it for me there and ship it out here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is indeed 100% confirmed its a jumbo, then I'm really surprised that the FNAC site still has a picture of the regular G2 sized case still advertised on their website. One can definitely accuse them of false advertisement without question.

Agreed Stevo. So I guess the booklet is inside the jumbo case then. Seems a shame really that not only is it jumbo but the booklet will be out of site.

On a more positive spin, is this the first FNAC exclusive jumbo?

Agreed Stevo. So I guess the booklet is inside the jumbo case then. Seems a shame really that not only is it jumbo but the booklet will be out of site.

On a more positive spin, is this the first FNAC exclusive jumbo?

You can sugarcoat it any way you want. There is nothing positive about a Jumbo. :hilarious:

Reactions: DJ IXS