G2 JUMBO

brave_fr.jpg

Actual Pics thank's to Dominicd
708897P1110941.jpg

355106P1110944.jpg

415790P1110945.jpg

176762P1110946.jpg

769027P1110947.jpg
Preorder Link: http://video.fnac.com/a4729459/Rebe...-Prestige-Speciale-Fnac-Boitier-Metal-Blu-Ray

Others: It Comes with a Booklet of 68 pages :oohyeah:

this time France Rocks :scat::scat::scat:

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
If it has a low print qty ... it'll still gain steam. Look at Monsters Inc USA and that had a lot printed ...

Agreed Stevo. So I guess the booklet is inside the jumbo case then. Seems a shame really that not only is it jumbo but the booklet will be out of site.

On a more positive spin, is this the first FNAC exclusive jumbo?

Its not all bad. The reason why I traded for these is because I love the colors, and the artwork is fantastic. I Really don't like jumbos though. I'm curious to see how it all fits together on the inside. Seems like they made this case to fit a book, and not disks, rather strange. Anyways, I remember nobody wanted FF VII Advent because it was a stickerbook, look at where FF VII is now. Anything rare and different usually equates to more money in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: screamjojo
What I find truly unbelievable is that its still advertised as a G2 sized case on the FNAC site, 3 days after it was confirmed to be jumbo no less. Makes me kinda wonder what kind of company would willingly use deceptive advertisement to sell their products. A G2 jumbo I can take, anything else I'm gonna freak. Especially if the artwork is not as advertised either. At this point, I wouldn't put anything past them.

A G2 jumbo I can take, anything else I'm gonna freak.

Monsters Inc, Up and Jurassic Park are all special because they are jumbos. If everything in your collection is displayed by the spine (99% of us have too many to display otherwise) then it is ugly. From the front it is special to me. And I have swapped all mine anyway with 3-disc innards that remove the stigma. This will be the same way so I'm all right with only the most important 3 discs being "hubbed." If it's a G1 then I won't know what to do but cry. I've only got one G1 and it's the damned JP Amazing Spidey digipack. I am still debating sending that one back, but the collector's box sets are all big too.

This will look great with the Viva, Lunch Box and UK/JP reversible art amaray. Lots of choices for this title, and the Viva is spectacular -- my top 5 evah. I'm waiting on the others to arrive.

PS: that new "yes" smiley has to be killed.

Reactions: Top_cat2