Braveheart (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
braveheartsteelbook.jpg

As one of the biggest lovers of this film, I'm extremely happy to announce and have had a small part in this steelbook's inception. :D

:drool::drool::drool:

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized SBs, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or certs printed on the covers. They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - Limited to 4,000 of each and priced very favourably!!

PURCHASE HERE

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...8_1332899515_c5a615cee28624b0f3adb768fb7d84f2

Pics courtesy of Prometheus:

attachment.php

IMG_2013b.jpg

IMG_2015b.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Braveheart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't knew Play.com doesn't send worldwide.....comparable with Future Shop and Best Buy for Europe!

I pre-ordered Braveheart and Taken, don't think i can ignore Wolverine and Man On Fire as well :(.

Already have the amaray but with that artwork I'm happy to pre-order...definitely one of my favourites..

Great news. Always thought my Blu-ray Steelbook shelf of favorite movies was kind of useless as long as Braveheart was missing, but those days will soon be over!

I really don't feel the need to own this movie. It's something that I'll never watch. But man, that cover art is really pulling at me. It'd be pretty nice to have this for display.

just compare to the regular blu-rays from that Country ; if they are region free then you have VERY good chance this will be to.

Reactions: movieknight