Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Anyone planning to be there next year? I am, but I won't if Mexico doesn't make it there :p

Attachments

• brasil banner.jpg
    brasil banner.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 235
Paulinho needs to be subbed. He is not playing well or at least not really doing well with his tactic game.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I thought Corluka killed Neymar for a second, the guy rolled like he had been hit by a bus or something lol

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Terrible call, Fred has a good future after football as a circus clown lol

Well I nailed the score on my pool, the game ended 3-1. Ref messed up on that penalty but other than that I thought he wasn't too bad.

That Croatian goalie though, man his positioning was terrible on 1st and 3rd goal.

Well Brazil got lucky with the penalty ( which it was NOT) but they did not played very well. My guess its the first game of the World cup, have a lot of pressure and they will do fine later matches.

Croatia played well, they had some moments to score but the referee was against them.

Best player from Brazil was Neymar, oscar, and the worst was Hulk

Todays game are very good, especially Spain vs Netherlands I think it will be a draw game and very physical game. The dutch players play hard.

For Mexico vs Cameroon, Mexico will win. They have good players.

Also Chile vs Australia is playing today and i think Chile will win. Has some great players like Vidal (Juventus)and Sanchez (Barcelona).

:cool:

Reactions: hiratafabio
Yes there is a thread :scat:

I reckon either Brazil or Argentina will win and that Belgium will go quite far. Although last night, Brazil seemed to struggle at times.

I'm hoping Holland & Chile win tonight as I got them in a accumulator with Brazil last night and Uruguay tomorrow & Germany (Sunday I think).

Reactions: hiratafabio
The 1st half is pretty intense but the 2nd half is a total let down, not including the b s call to a dive.

"If that was a penalty, we should be playing basketball. Those kinds of fouls are penalised there." - Croatia manager Niko Kovac

i

LeBron-James-flopping.jpg

Todays game are very good, especially Spain vs Netherlands I think it will be a draw game and very physical game. The dutch players play hard.

Yes it can turn in a very ugly game (I hope not)...the dutch are desperate to win this.
There is not a lot of confidence here yet though. But that has nothing to do with the lost World Cup final against Spain but everything to do with the last Euro Cup. That was dreadfull..
Nevertheless we'll were our orange, have fun and drink some :cheers:

This game seems to have a better atmosphere, I thought last night was a bit flat.

Reactions: Flip
Status
Not open for further replies.