CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Amazon.com - Pre-order ($175.69) $224.99
Release date: Nov. 26, 2013
CANADA

UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking bad complete series limited edition

Just preordered at amazon its not cheap but its pretty cool.http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/09/breaking-bad-the-complete-series-comes-in-a-barrel

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Jesus just realized it will be realesed nov 26 a couple days after my xbox one arrives I have about 800 bucks tied up in xbox one and games damn. I wish they would have used the barrel with the bee on it that used to cook the meth. Tjat barrel is the one they always put people in to get rid of the body with acid lol

Will keep my eye on this. Really can't wait for all the behind the scenes and documentaries. Wish they had the Talking Bad episodes too. Love when celebrities are guests

Pre-ordered it immediately even before pics were posted. Can't wait to have this. Without a doubt the best show ever.

Urm...that dont look like its worth £110!
The Dexter sets are much better looking.
Really love the head edition! But again PS4 comes in the way!

Urm...that dont look like its worth £110!
The Dexter sets are much better looking.
Really love the head edition! But again PS4 comes in the way!

But the head edition is $380.

This set is £25 more than the standard boxset so you can't expect too much more.

If the picture shown for the Canadian release is in fact the "deluxe" pack I'd be a little dissapointed. I'm not sure this is worth £110.

I was hoping for more. I like the barrell, but i'd prefer a Los Pollos meal box or something, also wheres the blue meth at?