Bud Spencer Limited Edition Collection Blu-ray [Germany]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Bud, der Ganovenschreck - Bud, The Crooks Nightmare - Limited Edition (Blu-ray)
61y4l8T0fCL.jpg

Banana Joe - Limited Edition (Blu-ray)
61Fklg9Jr9L.jpg

Die rechte und die linke Hand des Teufels - The Right And The Left Hand Of The Devil - Limited Edition (Blu-ray)
518SOLra1VL.jpg

Zwei sind nicht zu bremsen - Two Are Unstoppable - Limited Edition [Blu-ray]
518DRNebIDL.jpg

Die Miami Cops - The Miami Cops - Limited Edition [Blu-ray]
51F5Z58Vk1L.jpg

Zwei Asse trumpfen auf - Two Aces To Trump - Limited Edition [Blu-ray]
61WtTznFHTL.jpg

Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja - Four Fist For One Halleluja - Limited Edition (1982er Kino-Comedy-Fassung) [Blu-ray]
51KswRj7fxL.jpg

Vier Fäuste gegen Rio - Four Fist Against Rio - Limited Edition [Blu-ray]
519QqOiGlML.jpg

Reactions: Rand and Sigill
Correct me if I am wrong but I have read that all these Bud/Terence films that have been released by 3L has forced German subtitles if you choose the English soundtrack. Some of the titles have only German and Italian soundtracks too and no English subtitles.

Correct me if I am wrong but I have read that all these Bud/Terence films that have been released by 3L has forced German subtitles if you choose the English soundtrack. Some of the titles have only German and Italian soundtracks too and no English subtitles.

Yes, You can see the details when you scroll down, almost all of them have DTS HD Master Audio 2.0 (English) except for Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja. Which only have German Dolby Digital 2.0, Italian Dolby Digital 2.0 and no English sub. A couple have forced German subtitles.

I think I will buy some of these titles anyway, even though some of these have forced subtitles. I saw all these Bud / Terence films in the early eighties when I was a kid on VHS over and over again :)