Canadian Steelbooks Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

vilhelm42

Premium Supporter
Oct 16, 2012
UK
Has anyone ordered from the Canadian Steelbooks website before? I put an order in last week with them but the money hasn't been taken out of my account. I paid with Paypal, which usually comes out after a few days. I got a receipt as well but no order is showing up on their website.

I have - nothing turned up and haven't heard from 3 emails. They did send me an initial email asking for confirmation of my shipping address then nothing... Just asking for a PayPal refund now

DO NOT USE THIS SELLER! I never managed to resolve this and they never got back to me. Unfortunately, because my order included a pre-order, I didn't lodge a PayPal complaint until more than 45 days after payment and therefore Paypal ignored me, nothing can be done. $100+ down the drain...

DO NOT USE THIS SELLER! I never managed to resolve this and they never got back to me. Unfortunately, because my order included a pre-order, I didn't lodge a PayPal complaint until more than 45 days after payment and therefore Paypal ignored me, nothing can be done. $100+ down the drain...

Hard luck mate, that's just not on! :(

Reactions: liammurphy1985
Status
Not open for further replies.