Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the
Cars 2 empty G1 case.

2542101.jpg

Cost will be $5 to cover my time, bubble wrap and other packaging.

Shipping quoted (basic options) in the 2nd post.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Payment via paypal gift in US funds only.

More info to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: surfury and T-1000
hi mate can i get 2 please :movie:

I'll put you down for 1 now, since we're getting close to the limit I set - if there are still open spots tomorrow and / or things all arrive OK, I'll put you in for 2.

Cool?

Hey folks - I just got a TON of e-mails from Best Buy confirming that my orders were cancelled.

The reason they state on the cancellation was that my information was incorrect. I put a test order in and that went through just fine.

I double checked with another member here who had the same problem.

I just went ahead and called the Best Buy Customer Service line. After a very long conversation where I pressed the rep quite a bit about the entire situation....the rep admitted to me that it was a pricing mistake and that they will not honor that price.

I don't think they should have told me that, but I was very strong in my wording.

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up about this group buy - I'm certainly willing to host another one if a deal of this nature pops up and is honored by the retailer.

I had enough copies to cover everyone that had asked up to this point. :(

I'll wait a bit before I lock this thread - if you have any questions or other thoughts, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.