[Cancelled]GB (Masterblaster) - AVENGERS -Nova Exclusive Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
[Group Buy cancelled]
Please order on your own via Nova website.

hi guys and gals,

I am going to host a GB for this title.

sft6lhhv.jpg

Picture belongs to NOVA and KDMEDIA

This GB is mostly for non usa members as I anticipate HDN will be doing one for USA members

As soon as more information becomes available to this release I will let you know about it.

At this moment I do not know the different Versions that are coming , so when this information is known we will have to then do the count of who wants what.

If your interested in joining please do let me know by writing here in the Thread...

Price - TBD
Release - TBD

Price will look something like this (this is only an example as there are various variables that I cannot influence) :

Steelbook ($) + shipping from KR to me (x$) + impor tax (divided amoung all SBs) + $4 for my time and work (per steelbook for the first , for any after that $3) + shipping to you (x$)

Combined shipping is always welcomed and can be requested.

Take care
John

EDIT 1 - IF you JOIN I expect you to stay commited . I don't have the time to go back and forth and definitely don't like any discussions . If your not sure at this time , DO NOT join.

EDIT 2 - I also have the right not to service someone if they are on my Blacklist , so if you are on it (and you know who you are ) then just don't waste my time nor yours .

Sorry but this is a needed measure as I am sick and tired of people not honoring there commitment !!

PS. By joining this GB you will automatically be entered into a drawing for the V1 IRON MAN Blufans empty case (FREE) . On the date of release the winner will be announced. This drawing will take place at random.org

WISH EVERYONE LUCK !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my fellow collectors,

i know you have been awaiting patiently , i am not yet sure of the amounts that will be allocated so i would in all Fairness suggest if you can order yourself to do so. This GB was meant to help only those who could not order directly from the Retailer.

I will post again tomorrow morning , hopefully with more Information.

Like i said though for those who can order themselves please do so.

Take care
John

... /
Like i said though for those who can order themselves please do so. / ...

Hello, John,
it seems there might be quantity problems, so since I will be able to order it myself, I'll let my spot (post #76, edited accordingly) free for someone else. Is that ok?

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Hi @Masterblaster,

I just edited my post #8 to 1x Full slip type C.

Hopefully this will give other ninjas a chance to get a copy :)

Thanks John :thumbs:

I may go for an order on NM, my net access will be limited later on and it may no be possible even, unless I'm home early. If I can get an order in I will allow another Ninja to take my place, if possible.

heads up

if anyone is in the MasterBlaster Group Buy .... I strongly suggest you try to get your copies online instead at their store!

I've talked with MB and he's stated he wont be servicing the group buy anymore. Just figured you folks should get a heads up ... not that 30 minutes is much a heads up .... but better then "after".

John, dont worry about anything, its only a hobby! Take care of you and everything that needs your attention more at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.