[CANCELLED]Group Buy - Source Code (Play.com Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2010
London
Update 8/9/2011:

Hi folks, sad news-this group buy is cancelled. Most group buys work seamlessly, but unfortunately, sometimes things do not work out as planned.

We have just heard that Play had an issue when Coxy tried to update the payment method for the order, as his bank informed him that there was an issue with the chip in his original card. They cancelled his orders, and the stock was re-allocated-the item is now OOS.

As there are quite a few people looking for this item, and release is imminent, we cannot list alternate members to supply you with a copy, as there is no way for us to know who, and what qty is available from each member. We also don't want to obligate other folks to suddenly help, who were not involved in setting up the original group buy, as there is no clear way to determine who has what copies, at this point, and we don't want to mix all of that info into this thread. Please contact a member that has perhaps chimed into this thread, or another UK friend you may have, who may be able to assist you.

A "Source Code" Steelbook locator thread, to allow members to help each other find this before Ebay prices hit, has been posted.

Hello Everybody,

Thought I'd help my international buddies my arranging a GB for the above mentioned title which can be found here:

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/18832272/Source-Code-Double-Play/Product.html

Payment will be required 1 week before release date by PPG with buyer to pay any fees.

I will obtain formal shipping prices but from experience this should not exceed more than £6 once you factor in packaging etc. This will be by standard airmail so won't include insurance. However, I can provide insurance at extra cost so please feel free to ask.

Look forward to dealing with you,

Coxy

Reserved list:
1. Coxy
2. ocielz
3. darczap
4. Shanester
5. chipvideo
6. athana
7. gcnguy
8. Black Sunshine
9. heathie2
10. Sengboy
11. Fork
12. Starryeye

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have one, even a little bit damaged, in stock after this, I'll be interested.

EDIT : Oops, just see that I've already post on this sorry :p

Hi folks, sad news-this group buy is cancelled. Most group buys work seamlessly, but unfortunately, sometimes things do not work out as planned.

We have just heard that Play had an issue when Coxy tried to update the payment method for the order, as his bank informed him that there was an issue with the chip in his original card. They cancelled his orders, and the stock was re-allocated-the item is now OOS.

As there are quite a few people looking for this item, and release is imminent, we cannot list alternate members to supply you with a copy, as there is no way for us to know who, and what qty is available from each member. We also don't want to obligate other folks to suddenly help, who were not involved in setting up the original group buy, as there is no clear way to determine who has what copies, at this point, and we don't want to mix all of that info into this thread. Please contact a member that has perhaps chimed into this thread, or another UK friend you may have, who may be able to assist you.

A "Source Code" Steelbook locator thread, to allow members to help each other find this before Ebay prices hit, has been posted.

Thanks, DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.