[CANCELLED] Need for Speed (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Blufans Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as exciting news as Marvel BF releases but might dip, MIGHT who am I kidding it's BF after all ;)

But sure they need to take a chill pill a bit, no need to bombard us with too many releases just to compete with the others, loyal fans & collectors will be there, just chose titles and release dates wisely I say.

Reactions: rj531
Not as exciting news as Marvel BF releases but might dip, MIGHT who am I kidding it's BF after all ;)

But sure they need to take a chill pill a bit, no need to bombard us with too many releases just to compete with the others, loyal fans & collectors will be there, just chose titles and release dates wisely I say.

+1 with you, so many titles they announce, its crazy.

I was also thinking this might be HMV's next exclusive, and on current form hopefully with emboss/deboss and glossy finish like Ender's Game. Anyway interested to see what Blufans come up with.

+1 not fitting in in the BF world

Jack Reacher, Face/Off

Some of us collectors still like to see variety, besides release after release of Marvel and Disney.

(This title is actually a Dreamworks production. Meaning it is distributed by Disney, which is probably why blufans is doing it.)

Reactions: SpecialKay
I bet BluFans is going to pull a Lone Ranger on this one, cancel it and replace it in favor of a better movie, like they did when they allotted Lone Ranger's place to Pacific Rim or Gravity I think.

Thus my money is on The Lego Movie as BF Exclusive #19 :) (and if it doesn't replace Need for Speed, then I wager this could be Exclusive #16).

Love Aaron Paul, love Imogen Poots :emb:, but this looks dreadful. Not that every single BluFans exclusive is a masterpiece (though I only dislike one of them - Real Steel, BluFans's first) but Need for Speed would look out of place in that collection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.