[CANCELLED] Need for Speed (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Blufans Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet BluFans is going to pull a Lone Ranger on this one, cancel it and replace it in favor of a better movie, like they did when they allotted Lone Ranger's place to Pacific Rim or Gravity I think.

Thus my money is on The Lego Movie as BF Exclusive #19 :) (and if it doesn't replace Need for Speed, then I wager this could be Exclusive #16).

Love Aaron Paul, love Imogen Poots :emb:, but this looks dreadful. Not that every single BluFans exclusive is a masterpiece (though I only dislike one of them - Real Steel, BluFans's first) but Need for Speed would look out of place in that collection.

Lone Ranger was cancelled because it flopped big time at the box office. This hasn't! It's only just out and doing ok. Critics have been mixed, but general fan reaction has been positive! This won't be cancelled.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: RekLess
Saw this at the cinema yesterday, thin plot and poor acting IMO, so easy pass for me.

Lone Ranger was cancelled because it flopped big time at the box office. This hasn't! It's only just out and doing ok. Critics have been mixed, but general fan reaction has been positive! This won't be cancelled.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

I hope they keep it. The race scenes in this were epic and there are plenty of opportunities for the artwork. Personally, I'd like to see that Shelby on the front cover and the Koenigseggs on the back or interior.

images

Oh? Wrong movie?? Moving on then...

Well...a little strange choice considering the latest. Like Bunk I wouldnt be extremly suprised if it would be changed, but on the other hand we still buy nice releases of poor films. Who enjoyed the movie Oz The Great and Powerful, yeah the steelbook is fantastic but the movie is dog doo doo imo! :)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Oh dear. It looks like BF might be feeling the heat from Kimchi and going to take the Zavvi route. 'We've reeled them in, now they'll buy any old shite if it's limited and got our name on it'!!

Just let me know the preorder date I'll plunge before art is revealed even if it's the same as the ES store lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.