Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Release date: February 24, 2012
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: N/A

51wHegoLIXL.jpg

img_2127-jpg.13754

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that buddy. Dont let the damaged steels deter you. Just dont order one or two at a time. If you order 3+ they will vacuum seal the steels to a piece of stiff carboard and plac it inside a large box. So far the packaging has been damaged by shippers everytime but the insides are intact. When i receive damaged steels from amazon.jp its always damaged before packaging. This time i got greedy and i ordered alot to save on shipping. Around $6-7 each for shipping to US when you order 12. I keep ordering even fom amazon.jp because they have the best customer service.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Dont let the damaged steels deter you. Just dont order one or two at a time. If you order 3+ they will vacuum seal the steels to a piece of stiff carboard and plac it inside a large box. So far the packaging has been damaged by shippers everytime but the insides are intact. When i receive damaged steels from amazon.jp its always damaged before packaging. This time i got greedy and i ordered alot to save on shipping. Around $6-7 each for shipping to US when you order 12. I keep ordering even fom amazon.jp because they have the best customer service.

Yeah I understand what you mean. I want to order Blade, Martrix and this steel together but the prices they have them listed are just ridiculously high and then when you had 30$ shipping it just makes it much more crazy!

I've gotten 7 steels from Amazon.jp recently and they've all been delivered vacuum sealed to a stiff piece of cardboard. And none have been damaged.
Didn't order this title tho.

Yeah, this is how I got my last one packed with 3 others. It was obvious it was damaged before shipping. Now the replacement is being shipped alone. :ohno:

CIMG1307.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 50 left in Amazon.jp, this will be the next one to go OOP, followed by blade runner in a months time. Could had been better if it was a proper slip cover.

Not sure what's your question is about ? Maybe you meant how many counties releases thses titles ?

Hey does anyone know how many different kinds of steelbook there are for the following ? (Only looking for blu ray) Thanks all

Captain America (3D, Japan, German)(2D, Taiwan, HKG, many more.. :hilarious:)
Thor (UK, HKG, POR, INDonesia, many more.. :D)
Ironman 1-2 (Lots of them, lost count)
Hulk (UK, Germany)
Avengers (Check the master list) :p

Reactions: Marina Blue
As ive said over and over and over. You can't go wrong with Japan steels.

You've never said it to me :(

:p gotta have it!!! I have been holding out on this movie until I find a Japanese one at a decent price. Imagine a collection without captain America!!! Absurd!!!