Captain America (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)-Debossed (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Captain America Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005NAGMEA/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

More info soon ;)

Released - 19th December

91-UyV5BmsL__AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah! Pre-order price allready went up to 35,97 :( Oh well, I'm assuming it will drop again, so I ordered anyways :p

Oh, that stinks. I put it in my cart to order, but didn't have time to look through anything else to add to the order.

I like the look of this,
but my only concern is would my bluray player likely default to english audio or would i manually have to choose the audio track once the film starts,
as i dont own any foreign speaking blu's im not sure how it works.
Im assuming it would auto choose english?
I use a Panasonic DMP-BDT110EB.

I like the look of this,
but my only concern is would my bluray player likely default to english audio or would i manually have to choose the audio track once the film starts,
as i dont own any foreign speaking blu's im not sure how it works.
Im assuming it would auto choose english?
I use a Panasonic DMP-BDT110EB.

It will auto choose English ;) It might even be the exact same disc as the UK version, but that not yet certain ofcourse

Reactions: RatAttack
Funny, when I put it in my cart it came up at 35.97, but when I checked out and preordered it it went back down to 30.23. Even my email confirmation says it will charge me the 30.23 price :)

If you live outside of Europe, amazon is removing VAT (tax) at checkout. That is why the price dropped.

Oh, well there you go then :) All I can do on Amazon.de is blindly click the orange buttons until my order is placed cuz I have no clue about anything that language is saying lol I guess somewhere it said "No VAT" :D

Download Google Chrome as your web browser. It has a function that automatically translates foreign languages to English for you. No more guessing! Welcome to the forum by the way :scat:

Just ordered this (along with Top Gun to spread the cost of shipping) and not only did they take of the tax (as expected) the also knocked an additional 10 euro of the price of Captain America, 20,23 euros.

****EDIT**** Just found out it was because 2 weeks ago I sent a very strongly worded email to Amazon Founder/ CEO Jeff Bezos complaining about the way that Amazon.de/uk pack their Steelbooks. They assured me that this would no longer happen. Guess what, I just received a shipment from Amz. de and it was a mess. So I emailed back enclosing pics of the damaged SB's. Later I received another email from his office apologizing about what has been happening. Today I receive a 10 euro gift certificate.

Last edited:
Oh, well there you go then :) All I can do on Amazon.de is blindly click the orange buttons until my order is placed cuz I have no clue about anything that language is saying lol I guess somewhere it said "No VAT" :D

Same here, but then it's like that on AmazonCA in french

Ordered but don't give a $(!) about 3D... Would also prefer if FS get it since it's insane in price ($45 Ca shipped), but gotta fill up that Superhero steelbook shelf... :drool:

The artwork is kickass!

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

I wish the release dates for all these titles would line up so I could preorder a group.....oh well. Going to order this one anyway.

I'm doing a group buy - if folks are willing to wait, any title you want, I'll order from amazon.de.

I'm assuming amazon.de will hold the titles until all are available.