Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Group buy going live anytime now. Strict limit of 1 of each edition per member please.

(If you purchase One Click you cannot add on other single editions).

Shipping will be from USA HUB (I will be shipping to USA/Canada) or UK HUB (@cooey is managing the UK HUB and will service all of Europe).

GB will close on the 28th of June 2018.

View attachment 380565
Hi,
What about Asian region? We can join too, right?

This is the one that Kimchi were meant to offer......FNC and Weet appear to have ended their contracts with Kimchi. Have to admit, it's not looking great for Kimchi at the minute. As it stands, no more Marvel or Disney releases from Kimchi

Wow. That doesn't sound good.

Hi,
What about Asian region? We can join too, right?

Sure but we will have to check postage costs from UK and US and whichever is cheapest you can go with it. Anybody can join just letting people know its very expensive to ship from USA to Asia.

up to 32oz ($23.50), up to 64 Oz ($55.50).

Maybe cheaper to send from UK.

@cooey do you know stamp price to send 1 premium, 2 or 1 click to Asia from UK?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: number33
I’m swaying toward the lenti more but i know it will bother me having the first 2 as Full slips

Sure but we will have to check postage costs from UK and US and whichever is cheapest you can go with it. Anybody can join just letting people know its very expensive to ship from USA to Asia.

up to 32oz ($23.50), up to 64 Oz ($55.50).

Maybe cheaper to send from UK.

@cooey do you know stamp price to send 1 premium, 2 or 1 click to Asia from UK?
Thanks for the info kind sir!
Ouchh, the postage is really pricey :ugh:
I had my CA1 Kimchi one click sent from @Wreck to Indonesia for around 34usd (including fees) so hopefuly this one won't be far from that :yawn:

Any chance for direct shipping option for Asian region? Or maybe for the next GB after this one? :shy::yawn:

Last edited: