Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's going to be a lot of people who never see that back lenti, not many people open these editions! It would have been nicer with the old half numbered card so you could at least see some of it without opening it.

This is my first blufans gb, can someone direct me to the spreadsheet that has our tracking codes?:emb::emb::emb:

you should have received a message with the spreadsheet link

Thanks for the reply:notworthy::thumbs:
I got the message and clicked a few times on the word spreadsheet but nothing happened.

No worries though, I never check tracking unless something had taken an inordinate amount of time to arrive. Hopefully it won't take too long with ems.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Thanks for the reply:notworthy::thumbs:
I got the message and clicked a few times on the word spreadsheet but nothing happened.

No worries though, I never check tracking unless something had taken an inordinate amount of time to arrive. Hopefully it won't take too long with ems.

Not sure if it's your case but the tracking codes are for the ones who got only lentid (not 1click). The other oned are still to be send

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Not sure if it's your case but the tracking codes are for the ones who got only lentid (not 1click). The other oned are still to be send

Thank you:notworthy::thumbs:

A kind ninja found my tracking number for me:cigar: I ordered the cap lenti only but I've bought the iron man one too since I saw the video of it.. so they're both on their way:joy:.. I can't wait to rip the shrink wrap off and get a good look at them side by side:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Thank you:notworthy::thumbs:

A kind ninja found my tracking number for me:cigar: I ordered the cap lenti only but I've bought the iron man one too since I saw the video of it.. so they're both on their way:joy:.. I can't wait to rip the shrink wrap off and get a good look at them side by side:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

yeah, that is sure to look great. i'm definitely sad that i'm reigning it in on the steelbook purchases. i almost didn't get the CAP lenti but i'm happy i did. i'm sure it will look stunning. only disney and marvel for me these days.

definitely post a pic when you get them! enjoy

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Can someone tell me why every order from Blufans it gets stuck in China for a week (sometimes two) with no movement before it gets to U.S.

Then when it gets to U.S. the tracking stops updating for another half week till I get it.

Can someone tell me why every order from Blufans it gets stuck in China for a week (sometimes two) with no movement before it gets to U.S.

Then when it gets to U.S. the tracking stops updating for another half week till I get it.

Count yourself lucky. Of the last two Blufans shipments I received (both of which were shipped directly from them), one took six weeks and the other took over two months.