Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Count yourself lucky. Of the last two Blufans shipments I received (both of which were shipped directly from them), one took six weeks and the other took over two months.
No doubt! I was just wondering what is the issue there. Why does it just randomly stops for a week or two in China? I don't have this problem with Manta or Nova direct.

yeah, that is sure to look great. i'm definitely sad that i'm reigning it in on the steelbook purchases. i almost didn't get the CAP lenti but i'm happy i did. i'm sure it will look stunning. only disney and marvel for me these days.

definitely post a pic when you get them! enjoy

If it wasn't for christmas money i'd wouldn't have been able to get one, I was lucky this year. I don't have many premium steels in my collection but most of them are pixar and marvel.. I just can't resist.. I usually stay strong until I see pictures and then totally cave and hunt them down on ebay or a friend helps me out. I'll definitely take some pics when they arrive:oohyeah::thumbs: just hope we all don't have to wait too long this time around as I've been reading a lot of posts for the recent avengers and ant man taking a long time to ship or going back to China then shipping out again.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
No doubt! I was just wondering what is the issue there. Why does it just randomly stops for a week or two in China? I don't have this problem with Manta or Nova direct.

it doesn't get stopped for a week, the tracking just stops when it leaves china. I think US stopped tracking China Post items at the beginning of this year (2016). I get the same thing for the the UK, tracking just stops and suddenly and randomly it turns up at my doorstep.

it doesn't get stopped for a week, the tracking just stops when it leaves china. I think US stopped tracking China Post items at the beginning of this year (2016). I get the same thing for the the UK, tracking just stops and suddenly and randomly it turns up at my doorstep.
Weird? I can type the tracking in USPS and I see the tracking.

But this time it's been sent by EMS to the UK

Why is ems so risky? Have German members any experience? I guess the risk of customs charges are high anyway due to the big package and its content even without choosing ems ?!

Yeah mine shown EMS on aftership but Kevin did say it was a upgraded standard for some country's, I'm just happy it arrived so fast over the Xmas period with all the bank holidays (21st-30th). Both my Ant-Man & Age of Ultron took over 2 weeks.

I just hope this postage upgrade is now the norm for blufans GB's.