Captain America: Civil War - In theaters May 6, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Tagline: Whose side are you on?

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anthony Russo[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Joe Russo[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Stan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Brühl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Grillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chadwick Boseman[/ACTOR]

Plot: Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kSBXou5Ac7vEqKd97wotJumyJvU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Banner.jpg

cap poster 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Watched it last Friday. Got Movie but the Comics where better i think.
10 Heroes are not so much for Splitting and Changing Opinions

Of course, but

a) the time of a single movie would be too limited to give each and every character enough time to explain his/her motivation for the side they choose and
b) due to the rights for several important characters in the comics beeing split up and not under one roof,
there was simply no chance of adding all those characters in the movie

I think they captured the meaning of civil war very well and executed it within the MCU as good as possible.
But i' m very excited to see how they include all those characters in the Infinity War movies, i'm hoping for a 3h+ duration :D

Just got back from watching this

I f*cking loved it

The film was great and did feel like a avengers film but dealing with themselves (and obvioulsy the backlash from destruction and death from the last ones)
The action scenes were incredible and the Russo brothers have done a great job. Can't wait for infinity wars
So happy Scarlett witch got more time and development, really enjoyed her. Antman was awesome.

The whole fight in the airport was just incredible.

But spidey...... Wow, wasn't expecting him to be like that. So different to what we have seen and instantly p*ssed over maguire lol

I really enjoyed him as Parker too in his room with Tony and aunt may is hot!!!! Didn't realise tomei was playing her.
Love the footage of him that tony has. Also he seems really strong in this which is cool, barely moves when he stops Bucky and take a big beating at times.

And giant man! Wow, although I knew it was going to happen thanks to pop funko vinyl figures I still couldn't imagine it. Blew me away
When he was fighting spiderman too and spidey does the empire strikes back move. Quality.

I didn't mind black panther but I'm still not sure of him in this. Looking forward to his solo film and I like the way he was set up in the film.

Vision made me laugh when he just appears in wandas room like he does it a lot and when he was cooking lol but he could of been used a bit more

Wasn't expecting the winter soldier To of killed Starks parents too.

The only thing I didn't like is Bucky surviving, they should of killed off the winter soldier and captain America annoyed me a little with his siding to him toward the end even after the big twist. he should of been on Tony's side when that came out even though he knew but didn't know it was Bucky.
I really like cap in these films but I thought that was a bad move BUT I did like the ending ending with the phone and letter. Hopefully all is well.
Loved the 2 stingers too but like I said winter soldier should be dead and not frozen.

Also humour wasn't too over the top and well done

So happy spidey is with marvel studios now and although I love Garfield and still annoyed he won't ever play him again I'm definately giving Holland a chance after that.

And it was much better than batman vs superman even though I didn't mind parts and batman was awesome this was definately better -
And it's not because BvS was darker, I love darker but something wasn't right with it whereas bar Thor 2 marvel have a great formula and know what they are doing

also really looking forward to Tony appearing in spiderman homecoming and the antman and the wasp

Saw it today in 3d and it was awesome!! Fantastic battle scenes and decent plot.Enjoyed it a lot more than Age of Ultron.

I should of seen it in the imax though for the 15-minute sequence.It would of looked epic in imax.

Just got back from watching this

I f*cking loved it

The film was great and did feel like a avengers film but dealing with themselves (and obvioulsy the backlash from destruction and death from the last ones)
The action scenes were incredible and the Russo brothers have done a great job. Can't wait for infinity wars
So happy Scarlett witch got more time and development, really enjoyed her. Antman was awesome.

The whole fight in the airport was just incredible.

But spidey...... Wow, wasn't expecting him to be like that. So different to what we have seen and instantly p*ssed over maguire lol

I really enjoyed him as Parker too in his room with Tony and aunt may is hot!!!! Didn't realise tomei was playing her.
Love the footage of him that tony has. Also he seems really strong in this which is cool, barely moves when he stops Bucky and take a big beating at times.

And giant man! Wow, although I knew it was going to happen thanks to pop funko vinyl figures I still couldn't imagine it. Blew me away
When he was fighting spiderman too and spidey does the empire strikes back move. Quality.

I didn't mind black panther but I'm still not sure of him in this. Looking forward to his solo film and I like the way he was set up in the film.

Vision made me laugh when he just appears in wandas room like he does it a lot and when he was cooking lol but he could of been used a bit more

Wasn't expecting the winter soldier To of killed Starks parents too.

The only thing I didn't like is Bucky surviving, they should of killed off the winter soldier and captain America annoyed me a little with his siding to him toward the end even after the big twist. he should of been on Tony's side when that came out even though he knew but didn't know it was Bucky.
I really like cap in these films but I thought that was a bad move BUT I did like the ending ending with the phone and letter. Hopefully all is well.
Loved the 2 stingers too but like I said winter soldier should be dead and not frozen.

Also humour wasn't too over the top and well done

So happy spidey is with marvel studios now and although I love Garfield and still annoyed he won't ever play him again I'm definately giving Holland a chance after that.

And it was much better than batman vs superman even though I didn't mind parts and batman was awesome this was definately better -
And it's not because BvS was darker, I love darker but something wasn't right with it whereas bar Thor 2 marvel have a great formula and know what they are doing

also really looking forward to Tony appearing in spiderman homecoming and the antman and the wasp

MUST.RESIST.SPOILERS! :mad: :banghead: :blackeye:

Reactions: Flloydo
It's very good, I enjoyed it, there was many awesome elements
particularly Giant Man, Spider-Man and Black Panther

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187