Captain America: Civil War - In theaters May 6, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Tagline: Whose side are you on?

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anthony Russo[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Joe Russo[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Stan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Brühl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Grillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chadwick Boseman[/ACTOR]

Plot: Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kSBXou5Ac7vEqKd97wotJumyJvU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Banner.jpg

cap poster 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Spider-Man's dialogue just keeps getting worse... I really hope they've saved the good lines for the film, because so far he just makes me cringe every time he opens his mouth. :pain:

Going to watch this on Saturday with the family, and then next Thursday with some peeps from work as part of a team-building (my choice of movie!).

Went to seethe movie today, in Thailand. IMO it is really entertaining and far better than Avengers Age Of Ultron. Marvel fans would not be disappointed. Won't go into details as I don' want to spoil it for you.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

Unreal

Damn! I'd be doing the same

Going to watch this on Saturday with the family, and then next Thursday with some peeps from work as part of a team-building (my choice of movie!).

Brilliant choice of film for the team building may I add, a film about a team that get split up and fight each other lol

Love that

Reactions: Noodles
Regal Cinemas Exclusive Tickets :thumbs:

View attachment 236687

popcorn2.gif

Oh wow, i wish they would bring these to Germany! :wow:

...watched the movie last night as well, and all i can say is...
It's fantastic! :drool:
All the critics were right in my eyes, it's WAY better than Age of Ultron, but i'm yet to decide if it kicks Winter Soldier off my personal throne..
Some things happened as expected (due to trailers and ads etc.), others came completely unexpected!
Will watch it one or two more times for sure to capture all the easter eggs and references and stuff.. :)

For all you american guys waiting until next week - the wait is worth it! :cigar: