Captain America: Civil War - In theaters May 6, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Tagline: Whose side are you on?

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anthony Russo[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Joe Russo[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Stan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Brühl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Grillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chadwick Boseman[/ACTOR]

Plot: Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kSBXou5Ac7vEqKd97wotJumyJvU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Banner.jpg

cap poster 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Update from Kevin Feige

Kevin Feige said:
“We literally just crossed the halfway mark of [Captain America:] Civil War last week, it’s day 42 or 43 of 80. We start filming Doctor Strange in London in November. We start shooting Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 in February-March [2016]. We start filming Thor: Ragnarok and Spider-Man around the same time, around June of next year.”

Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 02.38.18.png

RDJ posed with the food truck’s owner and employees during a break from filming, and boy does it ever look like he needs a break. With all the fake cuts and blood we’ve grown accustomed to seeing on Tony Stark’s face in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I think it’s safe to say that co-star Chris Evans’s Captain America and his patriotic gang are kicking some serious Iron Man ass at the moment.

Via Uproxx

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
A well made fan-made poster, but IMO there's no way they will feature Spidey on the poster.... that'll be left as a surprise for in the movie

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
:spiderman: Spider-Man Has Already Shot His ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cameo :cap: :ironman:

http://www.slashfilm.com/civil-war-spider-man-cameo/
It’s long been expected that the new Spider-Man (Tom Holland) would debut with a small role in Captain America: Civil War. Now we have confirmation that not only is the cameo happening, Holland has already shot it. Read all about the Civil War Spider-Man cameo after the jump.

Speaking with Vulture, recently announced Spider-Man screenwriters John Francis Daley and Jonathan M. Goldstein revealed they’re headed to Marvel this weekend to look at the footage of Holland as Spider-Man. “We hear good things,” said Goldstein. “We might even get to look at the Spidey suit, which is exciting.”

Wish they didn't turn this into a team movie, I would have loved the whole movie to have been around Winter Soldier, but i guess seeing lady sif will have to suffice.

Never been a big spidey fan, so not really caring what the suite looks like.They can tell me when he get's the suit from ironman.
Iron_Spider_(Earth-TRN123)_002.png

Found this on YouTube, looks legit. @frankfish44

This is fake .Most of thoese scenes are from Age of Ultron and early iron man movies.I saw two distinct scenes from Armageddon in there as well.The black kid with the radio and the men tuning to face the camera are both from Armageddon.The crossbones footage looks new.

The trailer from D23 had hawkeye vs Widow and Widow, falcon and cap vs crossbones.None of that was in the trailer.There was also footage of ant - man, Scarlett witch and vision.General Ross also took center stage in the footage that was shown.

This is fake .Most of thoese scenes are from Age of Ultron and early iron man movies.I saw two distinct scenes from Armageddon in there as well.The black kid with the radio and the men tuning to face the camera are both from Armageddon.The crossbones footage looks new.

The trailer from D23 had hawkeye vs Widow and Widow, falcon and cap vs crossbones.None of that was in the trailer.There was also footage of ant - man, Scarlett witch and vision.General Ross also took center stage in the footage that was shown.
It's nice... but fake.
It's fake?! :OMG: DAMN-IT! :banghead: I'm such a damn gullible bastard! :squint: :meh: :D